• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:Gold's Adventure

Should I add a part in the game when you get bulbasaur, and the sunkurn event as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Nice! a manga hack, I am making one as well, So you paly as Gold and who else....

I would like to know, will you be getting a pichu level 5 with spiky hair that knows Megablot, super rasing thunder, volt tackle, and thundershock

Will Red Green Blue and Yellow be in in.

Do you tarin with Red on Mt Sliver, will the emeraled arc be in it, and what about the HGSS arc

This hack will be petty easy to make, beacuse for half the hack you will be forzoen soil! have fun making it? can you make it you can chosse chiritia as well
well, you only play as gold, im gonna try to make pichu stronger then lv. 5 since he comes later, and no spiky hair, NO SPOILERS!!! :). and those arcs will be put on different games (emerald arc on emerald rom, etc.) and no, you cant, tho it can be obtained along with totodile on a side quest

.Awesome

Awesome.
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 11, 2010
Good a manga remake. I never seen one of these before. I like the tiles and day/night system. =D

Years
WOW!!! this is the third manga remake i saw!
But... can you change the professeur elm sprite and the silver spirte.
Hey i got it make the silver sprite look just like mine. :P

Kidef

I'm ready to win :D
Years
Nice hack ! I have seen a lot of manga remakes and I believe this is my 2 favorite ! Keep the good work !

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
-UPDATE-

The jessie and james sprites are all inserted and ready to be used :), im gonna do work on it today... BTW, since my only good scripter (TheJambo51) is really pressed for time we need another moderate (or above) scripter to help with scripting....

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
STORY​

Your story begins as a young male/female that has grown up in a house full of pokemon,
One morning you walk down the stairs and your mum tells you to go outside,
You decide to see what Prof.Elm is doing,
As you walk out you see a boy peeking through the window,
You walk over but he had gone inside,
As you go to open the doors he barges you out of the way,
Then Prof.Elm says "Its terrible a thief just stole the Totodile i was preparing for a new trainer!"
You say "Was it that kid with the red hair that just ran out?"
He says "You saw him? I guess that you wouldnt mind explaining to the police over the video phone?"
You walk into the grand laboratory and stand to the side, Walk over to the cyndaquil and it looks ready to fight,
You "borrow" it and walk out,
there you adventure begins!

Features
>Jessie and James are in the games!
>Day and Night system
>Play as Gold in this MANGA REMAKE!
mgc_cb_evo_smilies_collapsed.gif

>New, exciting scripts​

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Team:
jambo51- scripter, mapper
Elite Trainer Trainer Red- inserter, mapper, basic scripter
Buizark- scripter
Me- very very basic scripter, mapper​

Credits:
Metapod23- Jessie and James OW
The creator of project glowing gold-mitchel1, Kyledove, Wesley FG, UltramasterBDX​

Bugs?
None (report if you find some)​

An alpha will be released VERY soon....​

I think you should make the character actually LOOK like gold.

Years
Well, You just post some screen shot. They doesn't show much about the hack. i suggest to post some screen shot with map of Village\Town\route etc. good luck

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
sorry about my long absence, i got jumped by a group of people apparently looking for some kind of fight, i got hurt pretty badly, i got some bad bruises and a bad cut on my back, and i couldnt really do any work because the hospital wireless internet rules -_-.

but anyway im back at home now and ready to get back to work! we still need one more scripter on the team......

Teh Newbeh

Yellow Gold™
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
Hey, there are some sprites, overworld and regular, based on the manga that Coronis made. Want me to redirect you to them?

EDIT: Sorry to hear about what happened, just seen your last post. Hope you feel alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back