• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o_o

Years
It feels so strange joining a Pokemon message board at my age...anyways, hello to all! :D

I promise to stay active and post as much as I can. And I'll follow the rules and all that. It's not like this is my first message board or anything.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
welcome to the pc have fun frolicking through the cyber fields of kanto / johto / hoeon

GOD.

life is great
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
welcome, dont worry bout ya age, you are speaking to a 22 year old dude right here, grow up, why?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Welcomenezz!!
Oh dont' worry, the majority of the memberz (from what I've zeen) are around your age. =3 And even if you ztart to looze intrezt in Pokemon (like I have) then I think you'll find alot of the memberz here good company =3
*doez the newbie dance*
Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!! =3

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Wait just a darn minuete, I am 15 and love Pokemon!!! XD Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here, as it is a very fun place to be and make awsome online buds!! Enjoy yourself! ^0^

~Kelsey

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2005
Hi! Welcome to the board. I felt just like you when I joined my first Pokemon board. :P

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Jade Seraphim said:
It feels so strange joining a Pokemon message board at my age...anyways, hello to all! :D

I promise to stay active and post as much as I can. And I'll follow the rules and all that. It's not like this is my first message board or anything.
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. I think,you can post very well. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot and have a good time.

Back