• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What music are you currently into?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
i don't know about you guys, but i'm always into something at a particular moment in my life in music. it changes a lot. right now, i'm into the classics and something that really shouldn't fit together with them. i've been listening to a lot of abba, beach boys, bon jovi, bruce springsteen, bob dylan, the beatles, the doors, elvis presley, michael jackson, queen, and the who. and…….. justin bieber. #oop something doesn't fit here.

what about you? what are the artists that you're currently into and listening to a lot these days??

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I suddenly got into LMFAO, The Wanted, Bruno Mars, and a lot of Gym Class Heroes, especially their old songs.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
I'm into electronic and emotional music mostly from Anime and Games. Sometimes I listen to rock or metal

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
YOU'RE LISTENING TO BOB DYLAN?!?!?! GOOD BOY!! I'm listening to a bunch of Zelda OSTs lately kekeke.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
Let's see....I'm currently into older music, like Romantic-style music, and stuff. Mostly scherzos. Don't ask why though. I just don't know why. XD

I like new music too though! I listen to LMFAO, NIN, and pretty much everything. It's just that I'm into Romantic right now.... 0_o;;

Years
right now, i'm into the classics and something that really shouldn't fit together with them. i've been listening to a lot of abba, beach boys, bon jovi, bruce springsteen, bob dylan, the beatles, the doors, elvis presley, michael jackson, queen, and the who. and…….. justin bieber. #oop something doesn't fit here.
Damn right something doesn't fit. I mean, Bon Jovi? Really?

On top of my staples, I'm listening to Regina Spektor and Sigur Rós a bit more since they both just had new albums come out. Also been listening to a fair amount of Mumford & Sons and an artist named Furukawa Miki, but none of these are really that new to me. I've been a little bit in a music rut, putting all my music on shuffle and that kind of thing.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
The past few weeks I've been on this metal/prog binge, but not just the bands I listen to normally. I've been listening to a lot of Kyuss, Pain of Salvation, Porcupine Tree, The Electric Light Orchestra, Dream Theater, and as of yesterday The Mars Volta.

Next week I'm going to be listening to a lot of Rush. With their new album out next week and all.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
I feel awkward whenever I see topics like this and all I see is music I don't listen to, haha.
I'm into; Metal/Post-Hardcore/Hardcore/Metalcore/Progressive Metalcore and some Pop-Punk..
Yea, so um. I love the stuff.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I suddenly got into LMFAO, The Wanted, Bruno Mars, and a lot of Gym Class Heroes, especially their old songs.

so done with you

lana del rey, mariah carey, britney spears, childish gambino, beyoncé, gwen stefani, various 80's one hit wonders (particularly maniac), xtina, nelly furtado, various 90's bands i can't remember rn, backstreet boys, whitney houston, duran duran, fun., grace jones, annie lennox, azealia banks and ok im done thats enough for now

Sir Codin

I just started listening to a stoner metal band called High On Fire. They're pretty damn good; deep groove-laden riffs and trippy lyrics. I'm also getting into a similar band called Electric Wizard.

Other than that, lately I've been listening to Machine Head, Mayhem, Bolt Thrower, Judas Priest, Emperor, Prong, Sepultura, Nevermore, Queensryche, Carcass; non-metal artists I've been into lately have been God is an Astronaut, Amon Tobin, Wagon Christ/Luke Vibert, Beastie Boys, and Nirvana.

Last album I listened to was Queensryche's Operation: Mindcrime. Even if you're not that big on metal and/or you're more into rock, I highly recommend listening to that album; one of the best concept albums ever made.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I haven't changed in interest over time, I just occasionally find new genres (artists/bands are of no specific interest to me) that I happen to like, the most recent being electroswing.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Currently I'm into alot of postive alternative music. It's mainly alternative that has Christian root and artist with Christian influences such as Red, Skillet, Switchfoot, Owl City, Mat Kearney and Relient K. There's this station called Air 1 that plays mainly what I call Christian Alternative and I've been listening to it alot for about a week now. The music they play is mainly Contempary Christian , but they're known as "The Positive Alternative" and they play some Rap-Rock and hip-hop.
I guess it's because I found out the station can pick up pretty good on my iPod dock's radio and I'm very into positive stuff right now and I really like it the sound of it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Been looking into Asis Galvin whenever I can nowadays as I've been revisiting my past love for ambience styled music recently although I still find time for the occasional Skrillex single every now and then.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I've been listening a lot more Led Zeppelin/The Doors/Bob Dylan than normal. My recently played contains those and the usual Portugal The Man, Circa Survive, The Shins, Netsky, Animal Collective and a bunch of instrumental bands. The most played are all long and especially calming songs, which as of late is what I need most.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I been a rocker/metal head for so many years - can't get much into other styles of music, except for Pokemon songs and (technically not music) national anthems (thanks to soccer games).

So I listen a lot to Twisted Sister, W.A.S.P., Dio, Helloween, Iced Earth, Metastoll, Rata Blanca, El Mago de Oz.

My Metal music that I listen too: Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax

and the most extreme music I listen too is Cannibal Corpse and Morbid Angel.

On occasions I do listen to Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix, The Eagles, Alice Cooper

and I also at times like Grunge.

my #1 favorite band is Dio.

Back