• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemonatoms Fakemon and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haonn

hello, zombie ♥
Years
Hm, your sprites are, like most people have said, not that good. But really, everyone here has tried to help you ( although sometimes a bit harsh) and yet you still act like a fool, try listening to everyone for once, use Cheso's and other people's tutorials and try to improve the sprites you've made until they finally look like something.
Really, believe me, there are lots of tutorials for every aspect of spriting there is. Also, maybe you shouldn't have started with creating sprites from scratch, alot of good artists started with simple things like fusions and such, they can also teach you the basics of spriting and maybe you'll be better in a couple weeks/months/idk how long it takes to get better since I can't sprite xd.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Come on folks its obvious, its a troll.
He's just trolling you guys. Come on nobody in there right mind would take advice and still make the same horrid looking sprites over and over again.
Stop posting and it will go away.
I'm sorry if I'sound harsh but seriously it seems like a troll. If its not I'm truly sorry for what I said I maybe I can help you with spriting.

Pokemonatoms

something...
Years
Ok JiraChan, No that didn't offend Me, lol.
Poketto im not a troll i don't TRY to be bad! So Yeah...

sigeru

Graphic artist(wannabe)
Years
These are some of my comments on your sprites...
1.shading.
There is no dimensionallity.
It doesn't make sense (as in it is impossible for objects/anything to have that kind of shading, in reality).
2. lines.
There is no anti-alising. In pixel art,pencil art, painting in photoshop or real life, there is anti-alising. Basically what this does is that it makes edges smoother.
Look at the edge(lines) of a offical pokemon sprites you'll see what I mean.
3. reference.
Ok. So every one knows how a cloud looks like(I am sorry if anyone is offended in anyway). However it will look horible if you just draw it. In order to make more realistic sprites/drawings you have to look at the objects,and study it.

tips: look at the attachment.
read tutorials closely.
I recommend you look at some art tutorials,art books as well ( will help).

Years
This is about a 3 year old thread, and damn people have been rude. You cannot revive threads that are over a month old as it is against the official PC rules.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back