• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 17, 2014
O_O YES, THANK YOU!!! I wanted to add in my own sprites into the game. The sprites that are in it now are like moving statues.

Thanks man for clearing my doubt indirectly. :) YES Suicune PLEASE, add the original sprites from the Emerald on a new or apart hack(observation: that's why I play Flora Sky.).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 17, 2014
Hey guys, does anybody knows which pkmn here on expert emerald learns the move "Zap Cannon" and that one, I believe the name is "Water Cannon"?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
I still cannot get the event tickets to work. :/ I am playing beta version 7.5 but I have patched it with the 1.36 version on the front page and the lady in Lilycove will still not recognize my tickets. :/

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I still cannot get the event tickets to work. :/ I am playing beta version 7.5 but I have patched it with the 1.36 version on the front page and the lady in Lilycove will still not recognize my tickets. :/

What version were you playing when you picked up the tickets?

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Sorry to "dig up" this thread, but I have a question. Is the physical/special split applied here? Couldn't find the info about it. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Years
There is actually a hack of Emerald where there is physical/special split but it's not complete yet. I was wondering if they can collide together, somehow.

Years
  • PH
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
do the trainers from the battle frontier can be re-battled again and again?
coz i tried and it wont let me re battle them again, it would be fun if we can re battle them.
and if no can we edit the script so we can re battle them and help with the script about re battling a trainer thanks =)

links for 7.5 beta ? please thank you =)

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
do the trainers from the battle frontier can be re-battled again and again?
coz i tried and it wont let me re battle them again, it would be fun if we can re battle them.
and if no can we edit the script so we can re battle them and help with the script about re battling a trainer thanks =)

links for 7.5 beta ? please thank you =)

You answer yourself of your own first question.
Also you can't edit the script or anything, if the creator will agree.

Years
  • PH
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016

You answer yourself of your own first question.
Also you can't edit the script or anything, if the creator will agree.

that's why i am asking if there is anyway to re battle them the normal way w/o restarting the game or re-scripting the game, i know that we are not allowed to edit the script w/o the permission of Suicune,

and can the first post please be edited and change the download to the current 7.5 not the 1.+ version plus the up to date documents regarding the game changes, thank you so much =) more power to Suicune!!

Years
  • PH
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
quick question, latest patch is? 7.5 or Beta 1.36 and what is the difference between the two? thanks

Years
  • PH
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
The latest patch is 1.36, it was kind of like a reset from 7.5 with many changes. The changes should be listed a few pages back.

thank you so much =), though i would love to use the old sprites of the pokemon's from 7.5 is there anyway i could return them to the old ones? again thank you and more power =)

Back