• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Path to Victory: Victini Fanclub

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah, I would increase its size, too. Fairy/fire seems to be quite an interesting type combo for Victini, if you ask me. n_n" To make it more fairy-like, perhaps they could give it a set of wings? Well, it already has wings, but they could make it more noticeable and whatnot by changing its shape and color. As for stats, I'd like it to gain boost in Speed and Special Attack.

Scandalice

now known as Sukyandaru
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2015
Username: Scandalice
Nickname (optional): Alice is fine.
☆ Why do you like Victini?
I like its little fangs and cute blue eyes. And those big V-shaped ears look amazing :)

☆ Have you ever used Victini in-game?
Not yet, but I got one recently in my X version so I might try it out in some WiFi battles!

☆ What is your favorite Victini moveset?
Probably Scarfed with V-create/Bolt Strike/Zen Headbutt/U-turn.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Those blue eyes are amazingly cute, aren't they? Its ears are pretty adorable, too. Also, yeah, you should definitely try Victini out in a battle when you get the chance. It could perform pretty smoothly, haha. :] Welcome to our club, Alice!

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Name: Wolf Masin
why I love victini: because its strong cute and its a fire type
have I ever used victini: yes I played them in hacks and x version
v-create, thunder, u-turn, and pyschic

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hey, Wolf; welcome! Anyway, going to introduce a new topic for you guys; make sure to answer! If Victini were to get a secondary form, how would it look? What would you call this particular form? What stats changes would it get?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
If Victini were to get a secondary form, how would it look? What would you call this particular form? What stats changes would it get?

I would give it the Star form for a form name. It would have longer ears and have a spike/horn-like thing between them. I would give it bigger wings, change it to a fairy/fire typing. I'd raise it's sp. def, sp. att, and it's speed.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That's a great idea, Venitardus. If it were shaped more like a star, though, wouldn't it resemble Jirachi a little? :( Not that it's a bad thing, buut... yeah, haha. Also, welcome to our club, Fairy Tale!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Going to give this a bump. Let's keep it alive, guys! Don't we like Victini? :( Anyway, here's a new topic for ya; if you were to put Victini in a new movie, what role would it play? What kind of things would it be doing? How often would it be making appearance?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
If you were to put Victini in a new movie, what role would it play?
well, if Victini gets a mega evolution, i can kinda see it being like Mewtwo in its latest movie. Thats my best guess.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
To hype the release of ORAS, I think it'd be pretty sweet if they could make another Hoenn-based movie. How would Victini get involved? Perhaps it could get inside a travelling ship from Unova, somehow, and get into trouble once it sets foot into Hoenn region. If you ask me, that'd be very interesting to see.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
it would be neat if Victini did travel from Unova to hoenn in some way. If it gets a mega evolution, that could be tied in there some how, kinda like how Mewtwo had one of its mega's in the genesect movie.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Yes! Victini Rules! Count me in!

Username: Logical Cabbage

Nickname: The Girl on Fire

Why do I like Victini?

* Fire types are the best types to use
* He's so cute in anime
* Powerful little guy
* Blue eyes give it a childish quality

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah, that would make the most sense, Venitardus! It did have its own movie already, but wouldn't hurt to see another. Mewtwo had three films focusing around it, in fact, so it wouldn't hurt. Also, welcome to our club, Cabbage! Hope you enjoy it here. n_n

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
To bump this club back up, I'll go ahead and respond to some topic.

If you were to put Victini in a new movie, what role would it play?
Aside from the Hoenn movie idea I've mentioned earlier, perhaps they could have involving Pokémon-only--sort of like how PMD works--and have Victini play as hero. With its power, it shouldn't be having much trouble rescuing others, and thanks to its speed, agility, size, and way of thinking, doing missions wouldn't be so tough, either.

Back