• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 2, 2016
Hey I just found something strange...
Sapphire Egg is the last one I need.

EDIT: I was playing an older version. I got it from a friend but now i have the latest. But I'm still looking for the Sapphire Egg.
Can anyone message me where it is? I got tired of looking everywhere...

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I dunno if this was answered but are there Fairy moves? I have a leve 46 Clefairy and I don't wanna evolve it if it gets a fairy move be it a move created justfor the hack or i it actually is supposed to learn Moonblast or something. I ask this because it's been a while since I last played this hack and I don't remember the fairy type as being in the game last I checked so I wanted to make sure about what all Clefairy has.

Also where is the submission TM? I think I found it once but I forgot to save. I need it for my Poliwrath since I'm not much of a fan of Dynamic Punch.

Anyone that can answer to this? ^ Thank you!

No this has no phys/specsplit, the class is dicated by type as was originally. There exist patches for a 4th gen split for 2nd gen games used in decidedly very few 2nd gen hacks, but none for 1st gen games. I doubt there will be 1st gen varients of that feature considering that in 1st gen the special attack and special defense stats were both the same stat in the beginning, so it might be an impossible thing to impliment in a hack such as Brown.

I would like to see Prism use the 2nd gen patch for the 4th gen phys/spec split though, but I'll be sure to bring that up on the prism thread and leave it at that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2018
Can someone give me the patch to make this game in color like I see in the screen shots please

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Can someone give me the patch to make this game in color like I see in the screen shots please

You need to make sure the emulator you're playing with is set to Super GameBoy mode. You're probably using GameBoy or GameBoy Color mode.

Years
This pokemon hack is probably the best one I've played so far. Two questions about Leafeon:

Leafeon can only be obtained by trade; is it possible to get it anywhere else? Leaf Stone doesn't work ;(
Is there a way to rename the traded Leafeon (RINJI) into something else? It's my favorite pokemon from the Eeveelutions and it's a bummer that I can't give it another nickname.

Edit: Sorry for the bump, wasn't paying attention to the date. If anyone could help me anyway, that would be great.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I have a problem I have finished all the pokemon gyms, but I haven't gotten the psi badge. I think it is cause I may have done that gym too early and now I can't go to the league. :( What to do?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
Hi guys just letting you know Brown is currently in the running to be the next game on Twitch Plays Pokemon, if you'd like to show your support then cast your vote here !

Winning the poll doesn't 100% mean it'll be played, but it does show the Streamer the public support for each game

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 15, 2020
Hey I just found something strange...
Sapphire Egg is the last one I need.

EDIT: I was playing an older version. I got it from a friend but now i have the latest. But I'm still looking for the Sapphire Egg.
Can anyone message me where it is? I got tired of looking everywhere...

Can you tell me where the Crystal and Silver Eggs are?

EDIT: I know where the Sapphire Egg is now and I'm willing to disclose where it is if you'd like.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 15, 2020
Sorry for double post, but I've found all of the hidden items except for the one in the final dungeon! Rather than edit my initial post a third time, I figured I'd just make a new post and bump the thread.

If anybody wants the specific images of the locations, just tell me, but the seven items are located in:

Spoiler:

Dude0000579

The Dude
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I can't seem to download the patch from the linked website (claiming the download page was not found). Anyone else having this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back