• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Years
Ah, so many hours of fun in the game. Im quite a formidable opponent. I collect hats, and have the most expensive item in the games fan-economy. (EARBUDS)
Im great as all classes. I mostly play Sniper Scout and Demopan.
When Im in the mood and palying Spai...there is no one left alive...

I also Despise everyone who uses the Phlog. Degreaser for the WIN!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Advertisement/

I play mostly Degreaser, but I don't mind using the Phlog for some lulz every once in a while, so hate me :P

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I play mostly Degreaser, but I don't mind using the Phlog for some lulz every once in a while, so hate me :P

Eh. You seem alright. SO uh, whats your favourite game mode? Mine is Zombie fortress. Its a fan mod, but its fun as hell.

User19sq

I've been meaning to try out Zombie Fortress, but I can't find any servers with the mode.

I usually go on Prop Hunt, Control Points, and Saxton Hale-based servers. But my favorite mode is a modded Control Points not sure if it has an official name. Basically, all we do is take a half hour out of our lives to kill each other as much as we can. There aren't any actual control points, as the loading screen would suggest, so it all ends in a stalemate everytime, making it a fun and challenging map also helpful for getting any items because of all the dying.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I've been meaning to try out Zombie Fortress, but I can't find any servers with the mode. [/s].

Just put in zf_ and bam. Servers. Also when you join, if you wanna be on Survivor, type !zf and set your team preferences.

User19sq

Just put in zf_ and bam. Servers. Also when you join, if you wanna be on Survivor, type !zf and set your team preferences.
Awesome, thanks for the tip!

Also, if anyone's interested in items, I have a few spares that I don't intend to use, so trading or buying is welcomed for the following:

- X2 Dueling Mini-Games
- Eviction Notice
- Fists of Steel
- X2 Southern Hospitalities
- Sydney Sleeper
- Razorback
- Atomizer
- Crit-a-Cola
- X2 Holy Mackerels
- Fan O'War
- Soda Popper
- Killing Gloves of Boxing
- Ullapool Caber
- Flare Gun
- Mantreads
- Huntsman
- Righteous Bison
- Buffalo Steak Sandvich

Crates:
- X6 Series 42
- X2 Series 41
- X3 Series 39
- Series 38
- Series 34

All of them craftable and tradable (duh).

Currently seeking:
- Series 25
- Pyro Class Tokens
- Sandvich
- Haunted Scrap (Every effort, and all that)
- Any hats for Pyro, Soldier, Scout, or heavy

If anyone wants to make an offer, feel free to PM me or something. I don't really feel comfortable posting a link to my Steam Community profile in public. I'm somewhat of a shy guy like that. ^///^

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
My loadouts:
Scout: Scattergun, Bonk, Fish
Soldier: Rocket Launcher, Shotgun, Equalizer
Pyro: Degreaser, Shotgun, Axetinguisher
Demo: Stock (with pan)
Heavy: Minigun, Sandvich, GRU
Engie: Shotgun, Wrangler, Southern Hospitality
Medic: Blut, Medigun/Kritz, Ubersaw
Sniper: Sniper Rifle/Pissgun, Jarate, Tribalman's
Spy: Revolver, Big Earner, Invisiwatch

Stats are a bit messed up since I reset after about the first 1k hours (and I idled a bit as scout), but here are my stats for the past year or three: http://tf2stats.net/player/twocows

As for cosmetics like hats and crap, let me put it this way. When you're as good as me, you don't need junk to help you stand out.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I'm disappointed.
I barely got any items last Thursday, and I got crate 41, not 40 :(
40 is worth earbuds!!!!!!
& I have all of those items :/

Ah, Earbuds lol. I have em. They make my Scout look coool : )

Does anyone know of any servers with Halloween mode enabled?

EDIT: Also, updated weapon trades post.

The only one I know of is Skial. All their servers let ya wear your Halloween stuff 24/7.

http://Skial.com
Click the servers tab at the top. Then in the thread, click the link. There are the servers with their IP's. Make sure you have steam open!

Be warned, many newbies dwell these servers. However, their good target practice.

Also, you are better off selling those to a scrap banker. They give you 1 scrap for every 2 weps. Its like crafting your weps. I had 1 of every wep in the game. But then I sold the unused ones to a scrap banker. I had about 5 ref worth of unused weps.

Last edited:

User19sq

You know what's been grinding me up inside a bit? I have a lot of ideas for different weapons/hats/misc items, but I've never had the time to learn about model-building. Is that bad? XD

Years
Maybe :P
OMG I just found something awesome.
A scrap bank bot!
I just got 8 scrap for my weapons.

Edit: Just traded for 5 more scrap.
Can't wait for more weapon drops :)
I wonder if someone will take my crates for weapons.

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I get my stuff through idling. Every thursday, I leave Tf2 running overnight, or when I'm at school. When I get back, I have about 12 items. No hats, as of yet. I've actually had 4 hat finds before I began to idle. Tower of Hats, Brain Slug, Dread Knot, and Goggly Gazer. Lucky me :p

I sold them for better hats...
Wanna see my stuff?
Scout
Spoiler:

Pyro
Spoiler:

Medic
Spoiler:

Ill post The Demo, Sniper, Heavy, Soldier, Engie, and Spy later...

User19sq

Actually, the current drop system makes it so that the average amount of finds you come across each week is around 12. So, idling like that pretty much makes it so that you'll have to wait for the next Thursday to come along to get new items-

OMG BRAIN SLUG DO WANT!!!

Also, can anyone point me to an idle server? =///=

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Yeah. But if the game can't download the map itself, you'l have to do it manually. Look up a guide on how to install maps...

lol well to bad you cant have the clear Futurama refrence. I sold the Slug for a Bonk Boy, which I sold along with the Gazer and a Strange Festive for the Buds. Thank youuuu werehouse...

Back