View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2005 (6:19 PM). Edited September 19th, 2005 by Keo Kirito.
Kirito x Asuna

Nature: Serious
    I will do that thank you VERY much MKN!

EDIT: To answer your question Naoko-chan, there are some people who do that. It isn't against the rules to do that. It might help people understand what is going on. But no you do not have to. That was a good question.

Ok, to start off for the new RPers who want to learn the basics this is where you might want to pay attention. When posting in a RP you don't just start typing what you are doing there are rules that run with RPs. First off, there is the form you must fill out. it is usually looks like this.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    FORM:

NAME:(What ever you want to be known as. Doesn't have to be your user name or your real name. It can be anything approriaite.)

DISCRIPTION: (Also means your apperance, make sure you have nothing to inapropriate.)

PERSONALITY:(What your character acts like, alot of people have thier character as nice but they tell as everyone. Make sure your personality is how you are going to act.

OTHER:(This is where you can put you can put other things you want people to know about you. Your history might be one of those things or there might not be anything else you want anyone to know. If so do the smart thing and put N/A)
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Now for the basics.
    #1 MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT POSTING ONE SENTENCE POSTS!

#2 Discribe your soroundings.
    EX. If your in a city tell the reader about the buildings,people,pokemon around you!

I dont want to see post like this.
    EX. As Mike walked down the road he saw a Pikachu.

I want to see post like this.
    EX. When Mike walked down the narrow road he spotted a Pikachu.
    Something along those lines.

#3 When you are talking MAKE SURE YOU USE THESE ", other wise you could be thinking to yourself, we wont know.

Now on to thinking, when you are thinking about someting and you want the reader to know use italics,
    EX. I know there is a way to save May! Shou thought to himself.

That is all I will post for now. If you have any questions I will gladly answer them to the best of my knowledge.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.