• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mach Bike or Acro???

enyce

banned
Years
I like the Acro Bike better because it is more controlled. The mach bike is so difficult to turn. But the Acro is much much better. I love the Acro. I only use Mach for story purpouses.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
I like the acro, because I barely ever need the mach bike. I don't need to go fast because I have my ways of speeding up the game.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
I Dont Have A Favorite As They Both Have Their Ups And Downs.

Mach
-Really Fast
-Speed Past Non-Battled Trainers W/O Them Seeing You
-Goes Up Those Wierd Jaw Shaped Things On The Mountain Walls
-Needed To Get Rayquazza
-To Fast For Comfort

Acro
-Cool Tricks
-Easy Pace
-Easy To Control
-Slow
-Easily Seen By A Non-Battled Trainer
-Has No Speacial Story Purpose.

So I Just Use Action Replay And Use A Code To Have Both Bikes...Lol.

Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 22, 2006
I like the Acro better because it's more easy to controll,I don't think it goes to fast or to slow it's just perfect! I like that you can do wheelies and jump up in the air on it. The Mach bike goes waaaaaaay to fast.....for me. I like that you can go past trainers without them seeing you sometimes though.

Drifblim

Banned
Years
I usually don't use either, preferring to use the Running Shoes. It's only when I go hunting for items or Pokémon that I'll use either bike accordingly.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
I like the Acro better because it's easier to control, I have a really hard time everytime in the Sky Pillar with the Mach.

But my favorite is the B button technic, I don't need the speed that much :D

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
If you're having trouble with the Sky Pillar, get a bit of practise in on Cycling Road. If you can finish the course in about 10-12 seconds with little to no collisions, you're pretty good to go, cos at that level you'll have mastered the speed necessary for all those tricky turns. The fastest speed I seem to manage is 9.16 seconds.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Definitely the Mach Bike. IIRC, the Acro Bike isn't any faster than the Shoes and I don't care about the wheelies. If I am going there I want to get there as fast as possible. Plus, Mach is much better for breeding purposes.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
Years
I like both of them. The Mach bike helps you get to places when you need to get there fast. The Acro bike helps you access certain places.

Back