• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do I make this kind of post?

PhanpyFan

Pokemon Chronicler
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
I'm running a Pokemon tabletop RPG with some friends. I have my setting planned out and would like to post it for some help with reviewing it and ideas for adding history and depth, as well as telling me if the Pokemon economics in it make sense.

I'd also like to open up the option for people to create backstories for NPCs within this universe that I might use (will ask first) if they fit into our collective story.

It doesn't seem like I can post in fanfic or roleplaying forums since it is more of a brainstorming tool than a finished product. Any ideas/suggestions on how to make a post like this?

Thanks, PC!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hmm. Not the most usual request, I can tell you that. =p

In terms of feedback with the story idea, plot, etc, there is the Plot Bunny thread sticky at the top of this section; that's exactly for getting people's ideas on if an idea/s for a story make sense, etc. If you want people to also contribute their ideas to the story than a new thread in this section would be the best, but I would advise it being better thought up by yourself or people who are actually going to participate in the RPG, if only because it's always easier to work with something you have a handle on rather than something made up by someone who doesn't understand your idea fully.

PhanpyFan

Pokemon Chronicler
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
That sounds great Bobandbill! I posted my setting concept in the Plot Bunny thread. I'd love some feedback! Thanks!

Back