• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Cadence

Spitfire
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Hiya! I am new to this site...! From what I have saw, it seems really friendly! I am sure I am going to like it here...
I'm Cadence, my username is from MLP and I really really really REALLY like Pokemon! I am really shy in real life, but online, I am not...! XD

Years
Welcome to the community, Cadence! It's great to meet you. :D

Ooh, I recognized your username pretty much instantly. I like MLP too and am pretty hyped about the new season that's coming up! You might just be interested in PC's official MLP: FiM (click) club, too, so I'll leave the link here for you. :3

You're definitely right about this place being friendly, though! I was shy at first about joining but got involved and made friends rather quickly. We all love Pokemon here as well, so of course you'll fit in well~ do you have a favorite Pokemon or game, out of curiosity? I seem to change favorites almost monthly because there's so many awesome ones... ;_;

But yeah, there's totally no reason to be shy here, so go ahead and make some posts! :D We love new members and would love to have you keep popping back in here. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need any help with the forum, all right?

Cadence

Spitfire
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Thank's for the welcome~ :)
No I don't have a favorite Pokemon game, they are all really cool! X3

Years
Hiya! I am new to this site...! From what I have saw, it seems really friendly! I am sure I am going to like it here...
I'm Cadence, my username is from MLP and I really really really REALLY like Pokemon! I am really shy in real life, but online, I am not...! XD

Hi Cadence, welcome to PC.

Your username totally made me think you were a MLP fan.

I'm just like you in some way, shy irl but not on PC. You made a good choice to join us, we're a friendly community with a big memberbase.

One thing about PC, we all love Pokemon. And even though you missed the 10th Anniversary celebrations you can still be proud of how long we've been on the planet. Now, why don't you tell us more about yourself? Maybe stuff like your fave Pokemon or fave Pokemon character/game?

Don't feel shy, we love having new members on board so go and browse around PC and see what sections grab your interest. We've got everything you want in a Pokemon forum, so there's sure to be something you like!

Well, have a fun time here and feel free to contact me or a staff member if you need help!

- Hikari10

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ah yes, I recognized that name too! HOORAY FOR MY LITTLE PONY. *brohoof*

I'm Megan, and it is a pleasure to meet you! We have a whole bunch of MLP fans here, and we'd love to have you as part of us! PC is more than just a Pokemon forum, so you don't have to feel guilty about anything. :) Have a look around what we offer, and I'm very certain that you will adore this place.

Here's a complimentary Cadance pic for you :D

Spoiler:

Anyways, have fun! Contact the mod Cirno if you need any help ok!

Cadence

Spitfire
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Thanks guys! :'D

I have a lot more to tell you about myself, but I really don't feel like telling them on here, they're quite sad. :L

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I thought that was from MLP. Bronies FTW *brohoof* Anyway welcome to the forum. I understand you have some things you don't want to talk about, and that's fine. Though you should not be very shy and open up a bit. :)

You should join the MLP club Cirno mentioned, it's dead now, but with season 3 hopefully coming soon it should be full of activity.

Any, feel free to VM me if you want. Hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun posting!

Back