• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Citadel of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
Years
At the mention of the citadel Robert quickly turned around and went back.

"so you're looking for the citadel to"

Staring up at the sky wich seemed to be clearing and revealing a glorius burst of light.

"hehe, but how much do you know about it? because if you don't know what you're getting into you should go no further" Robert said with a serious look on his face.

"because we are not the only ones insearch of the citadel"

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
Years
"hehe, Oh it does matter who is looking for it, because the evil from ten thousand years ago has returned and if they get their hands on the power locked away in the citadel, we'll have no chance of survival"

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
Years
[hopefully i can still join in]
Name : Jonathan Sparrow
Nickname: Sparrow
Appearance: a rare kind in this pokemon world; an elven boy. his clothes are a second-hand archer suit and a brown fitting hat. he has a topaz necklace around his neck. he has bown eyes and dark brown hair.
Personality : allround friendly. but just do'nt piss him of.
Pokemon : Spearow - male
Weapon : his magic ( has the types of forest/earth/wind and acient, divided in multiple attacks) and his twin gun (both count as one weapon.)

suddenly a spearow settled down on roberts head and gave sora a filthy look. he looked right into her eyes and saw the grey nova.

"Spearow, where the heck did you go?!" said a voice coming out of the forest.

the spearow flew away without a warning and disappeared between the tree's

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
Years
"HOUND"growled the houdoom untrustfully

" Back off houndoom, If we're going to find the citadel we'll need all the help we can get"

"understand"

the houndoom just sat there for a while and eventually came to agree with its master ,and it joyfully replied

"HOUND"

"i'm glad you agree"

his attention now back on the girl

" I must ask, how many others know of the citadel?"

Nigma

~Witch~
Years
"I don´t know how much poeple are looking or know of the citadel, and i don´t care. I just know different thinks that are more or less important. There is only one important thing about what i am interested in and that is personal." [Azami, shut up! You are talking too much!] Azusa said. Azami looked at her for some moments. "Geez, you are right..." he said. He turned back to the boy with the houndoom. "What is your name? I went on many different adventures, but you seem to know much more about the citadel than i... We can make a deal. If you lead me to the citadel of chaos, i can protect you and help you."

[Azami...] Azusa was surprised to hear that from Azami. [... are you serious? We didn´t ever...] "I don´t care Azusa. It´s just for someone i have to protect, and if this guy agrees, i have to protect him too. Nothing special..." [...] Azami turned to the boy again. "I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Azami the forbidden one, and this is my Pokemon Azusa. Nice to meet you..."

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
Years
before blades could get an awnser the same spearow retuned, it flew around at settled on blades's houndoom's backside.

it again looked into sora's eyes like he could see right through her.

"Aarg! where are you now? " some-one yelled out of the forest again, the same voice that was heard a few minutes ago.
a few branches broke and there was some happening coming out of the bushes.

suddenly the head of a boy stuck out of the bushes and ended up looking right into houndoom's eyes.

"errrrr....n..n...n..nice houndoom?" the boy said frightned.
he saw a brown thing sitting on its back, it caught his atention.
"Spearow?....why do u alw--...never mind. come here buddy" he said again, as his spearow flew away , circled around some times and landed on the boy's head.
the boy looked up and he saw two boys and two boys....

"uhm...hi.....uhh coulkd you help me i'm kindda stuck in this bush" the boy asked embarresed.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
Years
Sora stared at the strange boy for a moment. "He sure is clumsy..." Daisuke muttered staring at him too. "Uh... sure I'll help." she said grabbing his arm and pulling him out. "Are you okay?"

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
Years
before the boy could answer blades quickly butted in

"heres a better question...who are you and what were you doing just now?"

He asked while keeping his hand over what appeared to be a dagger holded around his waist.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
Years
the boy smiled. quickly revived.

"ahhhh you see me as a threat?, don't worry." he said sarcasticly.

"i am Jonathan Sparrow, í'm a gun-man, of the town a few miles away from the dark forest in the east" Sparrow siad.
"but friends call me Sparrow, that is if you are a friend to me?" he added.

Sparrow looked at Sora, as he whispered; "hmm...empty eyes".
he turn back to Blades that was still holding his hand before his dagger.

"why are you so tense?, you don't trust me?......i know something....what about a little man to man battle? i won't use weapons and you can use your dagger.
so wadda you say?" he suggested.

"but, i said nothing about not using my magic" he whispered to himself with a little smile.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
"Empty eyes?" Sora repeated to herself. "Forget them Daisuke, let's go." "Right behind you" he growled. Sora headed off deep into the trees, and hopefully out of their sight. "We'll see for ourselves what this citadel is all about." Daisuke still looked unsure. "Well... that boy with the houndoom said it might be dangerous. Are you sure your up to after what happened to... ..." he stopped when she gave him a warning glance. "...Nevermind. Let's just find it."

Nigma

~Witch~
Years
"Ok Blades, my name is Azami. Remember it, i won´t repeat it again..." Azami said. He ignored the clumsy boy and followed the girl. "Hey where are you going?" he asked her. [The same question i could ask you Azami. We should do the same and leave these crazy poeple. Theyy don´t know anything about the citadell.]

Pineapple Pocky

Years
Sora and Daisuke turned to the boy they saw in a tree before. "Well I don't need any help to find the Citadel, I just needed info." Daisuke bared his fangs at them for a moment, then trotted off toward the bushes. Dai called back to her. "Come on Sora, let's get out of here." Sora still hesistated for a moment to talk to the boy. "Well... I guess we'll see you at the citadel?"

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
Years
blades stood tense for a minute then relaxed

" I don't need to prove myself to you, or anyone else for that matter."

he noticed his houndoom eying the spearow with an attack in mind

"Houndoom....leave them we have to go find out more about the where abouts of the citadel.

his houndoom quickly came to his side, his mind now focused on the task at hand

"and I know just where to start........the ancient ruins."

then they both walked off, but blades then looked back at the boy and with somewhat remorse he said

"you can come with us if you want............but DON'T get in our way"

Last edited:

Pineapple Pocky

Years
Sora gave a quick wave to the friendly boy and his flareon, then dashed off after Daisuke. "Dai, where are you going?" He stopped for a moment to let her catch up. "The villagers back home were always talking about the citadel, and I think I know how to get there!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back