• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
10/10 for Advance Wars.

Days of Ruin was the best game by far really. In terms of story, how real it is, the characters, the changes they made to involve more strategy, and clearing up the roster and such.

I love it.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
The avatar is funny, and the the banner is nice, but both are a little small for my taste. and the multi-colored text is very straining on the eyes.

7/10

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I also have no idea who the guy is. The only clue is that he's wearing a California t-shirt, and that's no real clue at all. He doesn't look familiar, and the image composition is a bit bland. Lighting and contrast are kinda dull. 3/10

Misheard Whisper

Years
I like the colours, but I don't recognise any of the characters, and the border doesn't do it any favours. 7/10

(Also, I'm not a big fan either. Just my luck that the best banner I make all month happens to be this one . . . >_>)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I love it, I'm a big fan of the Naruto series. I like your use of contrast and the graphics. I'll give it a 8/10 because it does seem very empty.

Misheard Whisper

Years
It's a bit messy. The logo and userbar are good, but they don't really go with each other or the text. Bonus points for having it nicely set out, though, so 6/10.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Pretty nice and simple. Trainer card signatures are nice are there is nothing I can't fault with it. I guess one thing, in my opinion, that would make it better is if the blackish background of the signature was white. Other then that it's pretty good 7/10.

Misheard Whisper

Years
Hmm. It's nice, but the lighting effects tend to overpower the stock a little. Text is well done, and all on all it's very nice, though, so 7/10.

Last edited:
Years
Too messy, I see a black bg
then 3 maybe 4 abstract renders and then your stock on top...
The text is kind of illegible because of where it is but because I used to use the font and like it so much

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back