• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Hailey [Gardevoir]​

Hailey slowly made her way across an abandoned route, seldom traveled since the says pokemon trainers had still roamed the earth. A haunting breeze brushed through her short hair, taunting her with its presence. Not all that far behind floated another girl wielding an Eelektross pokespirit. Hailey glanced back at the girl. Her name was Arcea, very arguably Hailey's only friend. Observing the other girl's floating Hailey slowly deigned that she too was too good to get her feet dirty and lifted herself into the air with telekinesis. She was on her way to the underground, on business of finding something to eat. Just as she was too good to walk the earth like a mortal she was also to good to resort to feasting on the energy of others, let alone others themselves. Popularly accepted myth had it that there had been a time where such atrocities had never been needed. They had been viewed as all kinds of evil. Now the only thing remaining of such fears was some who believed it posed a terrible health risk. Encouraged by her pokespirit Myra, Hailey embraced such 'myths' further allowing her to harbour disgust for the world and it's inhabitants. Looking down on others was part of how she coped. She had deigned to live off what little the world had left to offer, though she had a tendency to eat plants that were less than friendly and wind up sick. Such was the risks. However, she was silently opening up to the idea of saplings energy from others as a safer alternative.

"We'll eat /tonight/." she said, in a commanding, confident tone that would've earned her the title of professional badarse in another time for being a ten-year old girl and saying that. Yet, such a time was gone. Pokespirit weilders were a far different generation with different expectations. Arcea didn't seem to think anything of it at all, judging from her expression.

Arcea [Eelektross]​

Arcea floated along behind Hailey, keeping a very respectful distance, as she'd found that on some occasions Hailey could become quite physical during conversations, and didn't much like that. Floating? She'd been doing that as long as she'd had a pokespirit. It was one of the first things she learned to do. Hailey mentioned something about them eating and she perked up a bit. Eating was always nice. There were plenty of days they had to go without. She had to wonder how exactly Hailey could guarantee a thing like that, but it wasn't important. By now she had become comfortable with the fact that Hailey was generally a very calculating person who usually had a plan for whatever she did. Thus, she said nothing, choosing to believe Hailey's words until given a reason not to. Besides, she /wanted/ to believe them!~ Contuing to float along after the younger girl Arcea wondered what she had in mind. It was no doubt vegetarian, considering the only source of meat on the planet was off Hailey's menu. Arcea sometimes questioned this. If she hated humanity so much, why did it matter how she killed them? Thinking about this only reminded her that she questioned Hailey's mental health in general. By this point she couldn't really tell why. After all, she had a pokespirit and she wasn't like that.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
The harsh wind blew across the land and picked up some dirt, throwing it in the young boy's face who was traveling down the road. He stopped for a moment before removing the dirt with a hand motion, letting out a sigh. With a sad expression, the boy returned his gaze to the ground and continued on with his journey. But he paused again when he felt the pain of hunger wash over him. Ugh...it'd been a while since he'd seen a decent meal. Some supplies would have been great right now. Noticing some plants a bit away from the road, he slowly made his way over. The boy pulled one out and checked it carefully. Hmm...looks editable. Pulling out some more, he quickly gobbled them down to fill his belly somewhat. The taste wasn't the greatest but if you were picky in the wild, you wouldn't survive long. With a bit of his energy restored, Neil proceeded on the road towards Children City once again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
He stopped when he was about a few inches away from the duo. His grey hair blew in the wind and he smiled at the duo before hearing something about going to Eterna City. He then seemed more interested even though he didn't feel like talking. He started to grow his Espeon tail and his ears also grew to the top of his head and he looked like an espeon except he had a human face. He then heard about training on the adults and grew excited about actually fighting. He sighed and looked at his pink tail as it slowly wagged back and forth a few times.

" Umm do you mind if I go with you " He asked shyly and defused.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Echo stared at his hand as a purple cloud of energy began to form in it. He was standing out off to the side of a ruined path he had been traveling down. It was a cloudy night and most of the stars and the moon were hidden. Nights like this always made him feel stronger, but tonight it was different… his strength had increased dramatically after slaying that girl with a Pokespirit. He knew his ability to absorb souls into his body made him stronger, but until now all he had killed was normal humans. This girl had given him more power than all the normal humans he had killed so far.

'If I kill more I will become more powerful… If I become powerful enough no one will be able to hurt me,' thought Echo. He continued to stare at the glowing orb of violent energy. 'Pain? Really? I have endured so much what does pain matter to me? Feel this power… with it I can fill this emptiness,' came a sudden thought that made Echo almost smile. The wind began to blow and it pulled at his body, but he lacked the ability to feel it against his form. Instead all he could feel was its attempt to drag what little physical body he had away. "I am merely a shadow… no I can't be… I must be more than just a shadow," whispered Echo to himself as he closed his hand around the ball of energy reabsorbing it into his body.

Just then he noticed others coming down the seldom used road. Looking over in their direction he could see them long before they would see his black form in this darkness. 'Someone is coming... are they just humans or those pokespirit ones? Should I attack them? No I shouldn't kill every one I meet yet. There are likely some out there stronger than me one must be careful,' thought Echo as he watched them approach him. They would likely see his yellow eyes before they saw the rest of his body. He decided not pull out his blade unless they showed any signs of aggression toward him.

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Fine then, get caught and be a slave." Syrena and Scarlet just finished another mind argument, when would she stop doubting her new friend? Scarlet didn't reply to Syrena, she looked at Alessa which was standing up and going out of there hiding spot. Scarlet carefully peeked to see what Alessa was doing, she saw two guards pant's pulled down. Scarlet snickered a little but made sure to keep quiet. "Get back here you dumb brat!" One of the guards shouted as they started to chase Alessa. Scarlet ducked down, now it was her turn. "Be careful, this may of all things be a trap." Syrena insisted again. Scarlet rolled her eye's a peeked again, the guards were almost all gone.

Scarlet stood up and carefully sneaked out, not being noticed by the guards. What to do now? "Use Magical Leaf to cut that guards spiky hair." Syrena suggested, finally a good idea from her. Scarlet nodded, "Okay." Then used a magical Leaf which made one of the guards hair fall off on the middle. Scarlet laughed when the guard turned around, "You look so ugly now!" She teased. The guard turned angry, "Ma bea'iful hair!" He said in a angry tone. Scarlet burst with laughter, "What kind of accent is that!" She laughed even harder now. "Deep breaths Scarlet, deep breaths." Syrena soothed. Scarlet put her hand on her heart and started to breath.

The guard started to charge at Scarlet followed by three other guards. One of the guard tripped over some piece of hay and Scarlet laughed, then quickly looked forward and kept running. The other two guards kept running, they were pretty fast, "Just let them catch you now, before you get to tired." Syrena said in a worried tone. Scarlet gave a slight nod and stamped on her foot by accident. "Oh god! Owch!" Scarlet stopped running and hoped on one leg, running her foot. The guard had now caught up to her, they surrounded her and Scarlet put her foot down. One of the guards then grabbed Scarlet's arm and so did another and held it tight. "Woah, strong grip for a skinny guy."

She teased, giggling a little. The guard growled which made Scarlet stay quiet. She then let the guard take her to the prison camp.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat sighed as Kilik said what his Spirit was a Lucario. (I fought one before. First lost I had as an Umbreon. Fighting Types are strong against us. Be careful not to angry him.) Kat nodded.

"It's not what you have that makes you human or not. It's what you do & how you feel that makes you human." Kat barked out a laugh. She shook her head and grinned. "Then you might be human. I am not human anymore. Ever since Candlelight, I stopped being human I guess." Kat sadly smiled. She still missed her 'Mom' at times.

"We're wasting time." Kilik walked past Kat. Kat moved out of his way so he did not touch her. He was heading into the city of Eterna City. Kat rushed after him and walked at his side.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Lucius Xavier Addams II
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Please? No. Please! No! ...Please? If it'll shut you up for five minutes, then fine! Yay!

Victoria 36, Lex 0.

Heck, nobody could win an argument with Victoria. Not that anybody else has actually argued with my Jigglypuff Pokespirit. But I can never beat her, at least, so technically she is undefeated.

Say goodbye to Old Chateau, Lex, Victoria advises me.

I turn around to look at the ruins of my house. This has been my home my entire life. This is where I've eaten every meal, slept every night...

Goodbye?

Good riddance, I say.

Or I would say. If I could say. Having no voice, I really can't say anything. I could sing it, maybe...

Well, let's get out of here! It's getting dark! Geez, you're in a hurry.

I glance up at the Eterna Forest sky. It's about evening. The perfect time to begin a journey. If we leave now, we'll get to Eterna City by dusk. Not that we're stopping there, unless it's to absorb a soul or two. But I'm okay for now; I should be able to get to Lake Verity without needing any souls. Food might be a problem, but I can reload on food at Children's City. That's about halfway down the road.

Children's City! Victoria mentally exclaims.

Actually, I'm excited to get to Children's City as well. I've heard stories of the place from one of my sisters. It's supposed to be controlled by children there. No adults. And if my sisters are alive, that's where they'll be. And believe me, they're not going to be especially thrilled to see me.

We're still standing here. Y'know, I don't think it's been five minutes yet. Just get going, Lex!

Victoria 37, Lex 0.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Kat just laughed & Kilik's remark. What, she finds this funny? "Then you might be human. I am not human anymore. Ever since Candlelight, I stopped being human I guess." She exclaimed. But wait... He figures earlier she eats humans, she probably kills without guilt. That Pokespirit isn't right for her, but Kilik wasn't just gonna take her life & energy away. He's not like that. Whatever it meant, he'll just let it go for now.

"Heads up, Kilik! I sense a strange presence." Reiki alarms Kilik. He stopped in his tracks, feeling someone nearby, other than Kat. His first glance was in front, so strange boy was standing in front of them with yellow glowing eyes. (Echo) That's kinda strange.

"Um, do you need something?" He asked the strange boy. He seemed a bit odd to Kilik. It's just a feeling, along with the bad one.

"Something's not right here." Reiki warned Kilik. He wasn't sure about this stranger. The way his eyes glow seems off. No ordinary being has glowing yellow eyes.

"I'm wary." Kilik answered quietly. He waited for anything that might come up. He didn't show any sign of defense, but he was ready if this boy did anything funny...no sound emitting from Kilik.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Echo stared at the boy and girl in front of him. Looking at them in the eerie silence he guessed they were humans with Pokespirits. He didn't move as he looked at them deciding what to do. He could attack them, but it was two against him. He should be able to overpower one of them alone, but two was too risky in his current state. 'I will only fight if they attack,' thought Echo as he turned and looked at the large lifeless tree about 10 feet from the path. He could feel his body getting a little tense as he waited for the two to attack him. The darkness around Echo destabilized and there was a slightly visible change in the air around him. Also his hair and his robe began to move a little like there was a slight breeze despite the fact there was no wind blowing at this time.

Echo had heard the male's questions but was not sure how to respond at first. Instead he just stood there silently for several minutes as if he was ignoring the pair as he stared at the tree. He then glanced back at them and said in a strange voice, "I need nothing you can give me willingly." His voice barely had any humanity to it. It sounded like a whisper to their ears, but it seemed to be coming from all around them instead of from the dark figure's mouth. It was almost as if he was all around them whispering into both of their ears at once.

After a pause Echo spoke once again, "What do you desire?"

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
"Wuahahaha! You've got guts. Sounds like something interesting'll be happening around you soon~ I'll tag along with you for now. I'm Al'."

I was surprised to hear someone say that i have guts. I smiled at Al happily. He pretended to tip an invisible hat to me, this guy was pretty cool. I am happy that i can travel with someone and i dont have to be the old lonely kid i used to be.

"Question iiiis… exactly what adults are you gonna go pick a fight with? Just waltzing into Eternia might not be the best of ideas~"

Why would we dance into Eterna City? I am not a very good dancer but why would we dance into a city anyway? I thought about the adults we can fight against. We were obviously more powerful than all of the adults combined. We can practically use them as practice dummies.

"Well, I dont really know how to waltz so we cant waltz into Eterna anyway," I explained, " But theoretically we can take on any adult we want. As long as they dont have those metal things that shoot metal pellets when they pull the button. Those things are deadly. Oh by the way, my name is Reggie"

As I explained my thoughts I heard a shy voice come from behind me. It scared me a little bit and i turned around quickly.

" Umm do you mind if I go with you " Another kid asked. I couldnt believe that i saw two people in the same day! I never see people in this forest.

"Sure, you can come with us as long as I know that you can handle fighting people." I challenged.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Al'​

Continuing to float about at random, slightly higher, slightly lower and slowly turning around himself, he kept his piercing gaze on the boy in front of him, raising his brows a little as he spoke again.

"Well, I dont really know how to waltz so we cant waltz into Eterna anyway"

This caused Al' to stop mid-turn, now hanging upside down while staring at the boy who'd now introduced himself as Reggie rather blankly. He then burst out into laughter, tossing his head backwards, which caused him to spin around and make him sit up straight, still in the air.

"Gwuahahahaha! You've got humor! I like that! Not a lot of people these times can say that for themselves."

He spun around, chuckling the rest of the laughter off, wiping an invisible tear away from the corner of his eye.

"Heeheehee~ 'S nice to meet ya' Reg', though I gotta say, we need something more tangible than just 'Let's beat up some adults'. We've gotta find some that are isolated and take 'em down without anyone else nearby running up and stopping us, you know?"

At this point in time, another boy had appeared and walked up to the two, causing Al' to quirk his brows, shifting a little around to face him, legs still crossed while floating in mid-air.

"Yeah, what Reg' said. We ain't gonna be your babysitters if that's what you're thinking."

He said this with a teasing grin, lifting a hand to brush through the jutting hair on the back of his head.

What do you make of these two, Fog? Think we should follow them despite them seeming to not have any kind of plan at all? They seem a little… lost, to me.

"Nyahaha~ I think we should follow them, and get a meal or two out of it. For now, at least! I mean, we never promised we'd stick around forever… but this Reggie kid seems to be able to pull of sooome kind of show, at least~"

Al' nodded thoughtfully, the grin on his face disappearing a little without him noticing it.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Alessa

Ah, prison. The smell of animal-grade slop is rather clear even out front. There was a waiting room just inside, leaving Alessa wondering who would come visit kids/slaves. Maybe it's just a place for the guards to hang out. Either way, the guard bringing her in left her near another door; the one that went straight into the cells. Another door had the place's mess hall behind it; the smell was stronger there. Let's check it out, Sen. And as soon as they were clear, they sank into a shadow and slipped under the door.

Oh dear Arceus. It's like a barn in here. At least the beds weren't piles of hay. But Syrena really exaggerated on the security. A few pressure alarms, reinforced cells, and one camera that just saw the hallway between cages. Nothing difficult. Shadow Sneak was still working completely fine, too. Looking around for a bit, some of the kids were on a break or something, sleeping in their cells. She slipped into one and came back out of the shadow, quietly waking up one of the kids. A boy with light blue-tinted skin, long white hair, ice blue eyes, and tight-looking handcuffs. He looked dead and his skin felt like a corpse in a Snowpoint blizzard, but he was still breathing. The frosty air coming out of his mouth was clear enough to confirm that. She mistook him for a girl at first glance because of his hair and dress-like clothes, too. "Stay quiet so you don't alert security. Wanna get outta here?"

The door started to open again. "Alright, act like I was never here," Aly told the boy, who promptly faked sleeping. She sank back into the ground and under the bed, watching the guards come in with... Scarlet, held up by the arms.

Aiden Selest

Where... am I? Right, still in Eterna. Can't wait for the right chance to permafreeze these guards; but I have to make sure no one knows except us in here for a long while. Can't let them have the chance to thaw ou-- huh? Someone's here? Aiden opened his eyes, half-awake. Look down, his handcuffs were still on. Damned things are so tight they nearly make his wrists bleed.

Look up, and there's a girl in front of him, shaking him. Last he checked he didn't have a roommate, and he never saw this girl before. Was she a recent capture? Why's she even conscious? The guards finally got the balls to bring a kid in without jumping them? No way. "Wanna get out of here?" He just nodded. This may just be the chance Aiden and the other kids needed. The door opened.

"Alright, act like I was never here," the girl continued before disappearing. Better to do what she says, so he closed his eyes and listened to the guards.

"Good for nothing brats," he could hear. Must've caught another one. Two in one day? Now he knew something was up.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
Allegra

Time was running out. She needed to act, and she needed to act now. "Come on, Allegra. Just go for it! You can take them out, no problem!" The girl sighed. "That's not what I'm worried about, Zephyr. I don't actually want to take them out." "Well I don't think you have a choice now. Look." Turning to look back at the staircase, Allegra could see that the time spent arguing with Zephyr (and herself) had allowed the guards to get close enough to see her. "Hey!" One of them shouted. "What are you doing?" He asked needlessly, of course understanding that she had somehow escaped her cell. He ran towards her, the other two following closely behind. Sensing that she wasn't ready for this kind of situation, Zephyr used what mental influence he had to step in and take control. He wished that she had the confidence to do this herself, but he had to cut her some slack. The kid had never even been in a real fight, after all. Zephyr, on the other hand, had been in plenty of battles during the time when Pokemon roamed the earth. He was much more willing to do what was necessary in situations like these.

Trying as best he could, Zephyr influenced Allegra's mind just enough to give her the extra push she needed to run headfirst into battle. Quite literally, in fact. Together, they ran fast enough to knock over the three grown men coming from the opposite direction. They might not be physically strong, but sometimes speed can be just as useful as strength. As the guards moved to get back up, Allegra let loose a Thunder Wave to immobilize them. "Haha. That's not going to work on us, honey." Shocked, she tried to examine the three of them and figure out why they were still standing. She used Thunder Wave again but it was no use. What was different about these guys? Look at their armor. It's different from the other man we paralyzed. Upon further inspection, Allegra could see that their armor was a thicker, glossier version than she had seen before. She wondered for a moment what it was made of. Well whatever it was, it was obviously electric-proof because her usual paralysis attack wasn't working.

They surrounded her easily, one of them pulling out a gun and aiming it right between her eyes. She was fast, but certainly not fast enough to dodge a bullet. Instinctively, she turned her head and drew her hands up towards her face, preparing for the pain. But strangely the pain did not come. Instead, her skin felt all tingly and strange. Had she been shot and this was an aftereffect of the pain? Maybe her body was going numb in order to dull the pain? But she hadn't heard a shot... And she didn't feel any pain at all. Opening one eye slowly, she took in the scene before her and realized what the tingly feeling had been.

The three men lay dead on the floor, their bodies riddled with tiny needles. It seemed that in self defense, she had unconsciously used Pin Missile. Too shocked to move or speak, all she could do was stand and stare at those she had murdered. It was a gruesome sight, for almost every part of their bodies was pierced with needles. Their armor had protected their abdomen but their uncovered faces and limbs had not been so lucky. Little pins had pierced their neck, puncturing their trachea so they were unable to breathe. Their legs had fell from underneath them, the muscles unable to withstand so much pain. Even their faces were covered, needles protruding from their cheeks, lips, and bloodshot eyes. The gun had simply fallen to the floor, unfired.

Allegra's knees buckled beneath her and she fell to the ground, crying silently. Zephyr sensed her grief and tried his best to cheer her up. "Hey... It's alright, Allegra. Please don't cry." Wow... That didn't sound very helpful. He was pretty bad at this. "It was self defense. You had to do it otherwise they would have shot you where you stood. You're alive now because of what you did. That's not a bad thing." Allegra continued to cry, unmoving. "Hey, c'mon Kicks," he tried using the nickname her friends gave her to make her feel better. "We need to keep going. It's too dangerous to stop here." She knew he was right, of course. She had to get up. Lingering here would just make things worse. She stood up slowly, making sure her legs were steady enough to support her. Without a word she turned and walked up the now unblocked stairs. As she climbed, a random thought swirled around in the far recesses of her mind. Just two little words.

First Blood.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat strided past Kilik as he stopped, not noticing him stopping. Kat was humming by now and has pushed back the memories. Candlelight taught her how to do that. She sensed a dark presence, and opened her eyes, revealing them as silver and no longer green. Her tail formed from the shadows and started flicking about. She growled at the being as her poison started dripping from her now elongated nails.

Kat backed away and glared at the yellow eyes in the midst of the veggitation. She stopped backing up as she bumped into Kilik. She sighed and sensed the being was not trying to attack. No need to kill another child without it fighting back. She disregarded what Kilik asked the thing and stared at it. She did hear it ask them what they desire. (Death. Finally death.) Kat gasped at Candle but ignored it otherwise. "Conpany. Candle is not enough. I need more. Friends. D-Death of humans..." Kat blanked out at the end as Candle took over. "You nasty humans did this to us. You never even tried to fix it! Never!!" Kat shook her head and nodded "Company."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

This kid was strange. What he said didn't make much sense to Kilik. How could he put it...it sounded like something a quiet madman would say. What did he desire the most though? "Company. Candle is not enough. I need more. Friends. D-Death of humans..." It took Kilik a while to realize Kkat was there too. Her answer suddenly changed a bit, & her voice too. "You nasty humans did this to us. You never even tried to fix it! Never!!" ...Was that Candle? "Company." ...

It's true. The humans did nothing to fix 'it'. Kilik wasn't around when they disappeared, but he wished he did something about it. Still, he somehow felt like some of it was his fault. He couldn't blame Candle. How dooes Reiki feel...?

He was in much thought he almost forgot about the kid. "My most desire...to bring down the boy that killed my parents. Nicholas." He didn't want to think about it right now. It was too much for him. Again Kilik looked at the strange boy, wondering who he really is.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Hearing the growl Echo began to materialize his sword but when the second person, a female, backed away he dispersed the hilt that had formed. He listened to the girl speak and then her spirit speak. 'Did she just call me human?' thought Echo as an amusing smile formed on his face. However neither of the Humans with Pokespirits could see the smile due to his head and face just being an outline of pure darkness, which blended it with the surroundings.

"I am not human," replied the dark whisper as the living darkness stared at the tree again. Echo looked at the tree a second longer before turning back toward Kat slowly before speaking again. His strange whisper like voice this time was focused around the girl and its tone had changed to reveal a slight bloodlust, "So what humans do you want to kill?" This girl and her spirit were filled with a similar hate Echo had felt before and he could appreciate the desire for revenge. 'This one I will not kill… for now... she should be allowed to live to fulfill her vengeance,' thought Echo to himself as he looked at the girl in front of him curious of what drove her desire for revenge. Just then the boy spoke of revenge as well perhaps not killing them on sight was the best course of action. Their revenge might be a nice bit of amusement for the time being, and revenge meant more killing... more killing meant more power even if they were normal humans. "Is this Nicholas a human as well?" asked the whisper focusing on the boy.

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat reverted back to herself and looked at the boy. Thing, whatever it was. She thought that it was male though. Ghost? Dark? One of them, or both! Ooo! Another Dark type would be marvelous. Kat grinned, partly from Candle. He was just as excited to hear, smell, feel the dark vibes this thing was eminating.

"I am not human," the thing said. Kat cocked her head. She didn't know Candle took over and Candlelight was not about to tell her. "I never thought you were. You don't even smell remotely close to human." The thing started to sound like it was talking to Kat and not both of them. "So what humans do you want to kill?" It asked. Kat shrugged but you could see that she really had one in mind. Her father. She knwew he was alive and well. She hated him. Candle did not want to make her fuse to fully talk but was able to whisper from her, "All. We are not remotely human you and I. They killed our race, our children, our homes. We are extinct. I want revenge. The sooner the better." Only some one with good hearing could really understand what Candle was saying. Well, that and a PokeSpirit. He was talking in his language.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wanna play tag?" Scarlet randomly asked, smiling to the guard that was holding her left arm. In the background, Syrena face palmed herself with a annoyed sigh. "I hate tag!" The guard then replied, shouting it in her ear. Syrena's eye's opened a little wider for a moment, then back down from surprise. "Feisty little guy aren't ch'a?" The guard rolled his eye's and so did Syrena. Scarlet then smelled a terrible scent, she shrugged in disgust, "What?" One of the guards asked her. Scarlet turned to where she heard the voice, "What's that smell?" She asked, keeping in her breath. The guard chuckled, "Hey what's do funny?" Scarlet ignored the smell, why was the guard laughing though? When the guard stopped laughing, he turned to Scarlet and sighed. "It's where's where you'l be eating, sleeping, working and staying for the rest of you'r life." Scarlet sighed doubtfully. Was Alessa's plan gonna work?

One of the guards at from then opened a door, it looked like a hand out room for guards. "Sooo, where are we?" Scarlet asked. One of the guards groaned in annoyance, "Bring her to the dungeon, quickly. And make sure you find her pokemon spirit too." Scarlet didn't argue with the guard, yet she was a little annoyed how none of the guards told her where this way. Oh well. "Now let's just hope that Syrena will stay hidden.." Scarlet murdered so only she could hear, but it seemed like one guard may have seen her mouth move. "What was that?" He asked suspiciously. "Oh. Nothing." Scarlet then casually replied to the guard. The guard still had a suspicious look on his face, it must be because she didn't try to escape then when she was still awake. But then turned away and walked off. The two remaining guards that were holding Scarlet, walked her over to a door. This was where the smell came from, eww... It must be the prison cell.

They opened the door and pushed Scarlet in the Cell, making her drop on the floor. Without further notice they shut the door loud, waking up all the other kids. Scarlet stood up quickly, and dusted her outfit, then turned around. All the kids were staring at her. "Hi! Im Scarlet!" She said in a Jolly tone. Allot of the kids probably wondered why she was happy. "Im here to save you all, but im kinda waiting for someone and--" Scarlet didn't get to finish her sentence because of a gentle, soft brush on her back. Behind her, Syrena was there. "Nevermind." She said, then she remembered about Alessa. "Oh oh- and I almost forgot that I was waiting for someone else, hehe.."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Kat was acting strange. That Candle really hates humans. Only thing is, not all humans are that way, not even Kilik. If only she knew...

This boy wasn't human? Something was strange about him for sure now. Kilik didn't want to stay & find out, that's for sure. "Is this Nicholas a human as well?" The strange whisper reached his ears. It was really freaky, yet mysterious. If he must know, he might as well hear it.

"He's just a young human boy, ruling Children's City. But, he killed my parents when I was young, & I was happy enough being with them. I...want him to pay for what he did to them..." Kilik's voice was more silent near the middle of his answer. He looked at the ground, reliving the incident years ago. The terror, his parent's death, he never wants to go through that again. More than that, he doesn't want anyone to go through what he went through. Death was evil.

He managed to regain his composure & looked at the non-human. He really wasn't someone you might want to meet. There was that bad feeling Kilik had still. He shrugged his body & grabbed Kat's arm. "We're going." He walked away from the strange boy holding Kat to Eterna City, still holding on to the basket. Once they were far enough he let go of Kat's arm. She was really strange back there, but it was obviously due to her Pokespirit. "Does your Pokespirit really feel that way..." He didn't bother looking at her. He was thinking too much right now. No more deaths, that's all he wanted. Her Pokespirit sounded like she only wanted to kill humans. No more deaths, he didn't want that. If only this world wasn't in chaos. Dear Arceus...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Echo watched as the boy took the girl's hand and took her away. 'I think he fears me…' thought Echo as they left. He quickly reached out to Kat with his darkness and spoke to her before she got beyond his range, "I am neither human nor pokemon, but yet I am both at the same time." There was a momentary pause before he tried speaking directly to Candle her Pokespirit, "Also if you want revenge on those who killed the pokemon off you're too late… they are already dead. All that remains is their descendants, one of which is your host." The reason for Echo's strange communication is that he uses his darkness to communicate due to his lack of vocal cords. A part of him wanted to see the girl and her pokespirit's reaction to his word, but he decided against following the two.

He smiled, turned around, and started toward the Children's City. 'I wonder what the boy would do if I killed this Nicholas boy instead of him?' thought Echo as he "walked" a slow pace toward a city full of children "blessed" with pokemon souls. Well only one way to find out...

Back