• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
>_< I didn't say anything about meeting with Seeker's character! Kat, I'd like Kilik & Kat to bump into Sting's character, Echo. I already want to meet him.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Pssh I knew that! I still stand with what I said. Kat can meet him and wander off and meet Yellow's Char. ^-^

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
@PkmntrainerYellow sorry i'm gonna have to drop out of this RP, i just currently don't have enough time... I might rejoin at a later date.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Hoo boy, reading the OOC thread is confusing. Who wants to meet with who? Does everyone want to meet with everyone? |D

All three of my characters are available, though I seriously question Hailey's ability to approach a large group of people she doesn't know. That leaves Arcea and Lucy to be more flexible.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
@ Kid Mind: I don't mind meeting up with your character. We're both headed towards Children's City, so it makes sense to join together. Problem is, my character hasn't exactly left the forest, and yours seems to be a few days outside Eterna. So I don't know how to make it work.

Dawn

Years
@SeekerOfDarkness: One thing I learned from past roleplays is that trying to make time work ICly is difficult and about as fun as watching paint dry, while gagged and tied up. That's like, specifically why I make time vague; it's like a party crasher. That one jerk logistic that makes everything lame unnecessarily.

...So yeah. Time skip to where they meet if you want. It's not as if you can't write posts that take place in the past or future or say a post happened in the past if you really want to get complicated.

Also, have I missed anyone's SUs?

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Are SU's closed? Sorry I haven't been able to finish mine. I've only been free enough, and PC's only been working for me long enough, to kind of make just a quick post everyday instead of work on these bios.

Hope there's still room for Spencer. :(

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I think she's closed SUs for the people who hasn't reserved a character, meaning that if you -have- reserved, you're still allowed to join.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@SeekerOfDarkness: One thing I learned from past roleplays is that trying to make time work ICly is difficult and about as fun as watching paint dry, while gagged and tied up. That's like, specifically why I make time vague; it's like a party crasher. That one jerk logistic that makes everything lame unnecessarily.

...So yeah. Time skip to where they meet if you want. It's not as if you can't write posts that take place in the past or future or say a post happened in the past if you really want to get complicated.

Yes, PkmnTrainerYellow. You missed mine.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013

You skipped me XD im soooo confused

Dawn

Years
@Kiklion: No sir! Sign ups are eternally open because there are unlimited spots in the roleplay. I'll probably be saying this at least 100 more times before the year ends

@Sir Bastian: How in the world did you come to that? O_o;

@TornZero, Bassiroth, and Rafael: Thanks. Now I can just thread search you guys to find them.

EDIT: Alright. Here's the verdict.

@TornZero: Your SU is mostly fine, however there is mention of handcuffs that can restrain a pokespirit. There are several issues there. One being that such is not within the accepted standard of adults being virtually helpless should a pokespirit wielder decide to actually attack them in a serious manner. Two being pokespirits were created in a fashion meant to make them impossible to take away from their "trainers" in any way shape or form as a retaliation against the virus that is still present in the air, to the point that they are literally just a part of their host after fusion albeit sentient. Thus, it should be impossible to restrain a pokespirit individually.

@Bassiroth: You have not completely filled out your SU. o_o You're missing your choice of 6 moves, which is essential if you intend your character to be a remotely good fighter, as improvised combat is assumed to be significantly weaker and less accurate.

@Rafael: Hmm? I apparently already approved you. Not being on the accepted character list is a completely different issue, but I'll go fix that.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
... Oh. I just assumed that you had said you were closing up SUs, and thought that was the source of Kik's confusion XD My bad!

Dawn

Years
Time flies~ Anyway, yeah. Here. I'm off to fix stuff. I'll be appending an "other" field on the SU templates to help make it more clear that people can think outside the box if they please. If any of you guys wish to give your characters quirks in hindsight, now's the time to ask.

@TornZero: Your SU is mostly fine, however there is mention of handcuffs that can restrain a pokespirit. There are several issues there. One being that such is not within the accepted standard of adults being virtually helpless should a pokespirit wielder decide to actually attack them in a serious manner. Two being pokespirits were created in a fashion meant to make them impossible to take away from their "trainers" in any way shape or form as a retaliation against the virus that is still present in the air, to the point that they are literally just a part of their host after fusion albeit sentient. Thus, it should be impossible to restrain a pokespirit individually.

@Bassiroth: You have not completely filled out your SU. o_o You're missing your choice of 6 moves, which is essential if you intend your character to be a remotely good fighter, as improvised combat is assumed to be significantly weaker and less accurate.

@Rafael: Hmm? I apparently already approved you. Not being on the accepted character list is a completely different issue, but I'll go fix that.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
@Kiklion: No sir! Sign ups are eternally open because there are unlimited spots in the roleplay. I'll probably be saying this at least 100 more times before the year ends

We'll see about that <insert evil laugh> now to created enough SUs to populate a city then we will see if there is a limit.*

*Only joking I don't have that much time or want to spend that much time just to mess with someone... I'm not that evil.

Actually I've been considering making a human character (who is good) to help give the adults more character than evil children kidnappers. Well some humans... so you can't at least brush them all with a broad "we evil" brush.

Back