• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen last pokemon you caught on black 2/ white 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleb

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
What was the lat pokemon you caught, and how many balls did you throw at it? What level was it?

Skarmory Level 32: 2 Ultra Balls

Years
My last capture in Black 2 was a Hypno in the Dreamyard.

There was a swarm, so I thought why not catch one? Caught it with one Ultra Ball.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
The last one (the last five or six, for that matter) was a Ditto in Giant Chasm. The most recent one was in a Dusk Ball (on the second try) last night.

I've been level-grinding there for a while now, and whenever a Ditto comes up and I knock it down to low red but don't faint it, I catch it, just in case it's got a good nature and/or good stats. This one didn't have either.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Camerupt with a heal ball in White 2, Kyurem with a timer ball in black 2

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The last Pokemon I remember catching lv. 48 Mienfoo as soon as entering Route 23, it replaced my Altaria.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Oh lawd. I've basically done nothing but hack Pokemon into my game, so really, the last thing I've caught legitimately is a level 2 Patrat. ;n;

droomph

weeb
Years
Latios, in a Pokéball. I'm so proud of myself!! n_n

Then, Crobat.

Then, Kyurem and Zekrom. Zekrom, I caught in one Ultra Ball. Again, I am proud of myself.

Then, I imported Thundrus from Dream Radar.

I was very productive.

…no life

Years
The last thing I caught was a Ditto, which took one Dusk Ball to catch. I could've swore that I already had one in my game, but must've released it at one point without realizing.

Ditto wasn't the last Pokemon that I got, though, as that honor would go to a Spheal that I hatched while trying to fill up my Unova Dex.

ptisnjunk95

Made in Portugal
Years
The last pokémon I caught in white 2 was Heatran... with a pokéball!! (Now i don't like to catch them with other types of pokéballs...) I waste 23 during the battle...

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Last one was Cresselia, took me forever to get to that point. Although, it took me about 7 Ultra Balls and three resets (I defeated it, accidently) to actually catch it.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ohh, it's been a while since I played it, but I'm pretty sure it was a female Gligar going for a trade. Took a while to find one of the right gender, and when I finally caught it and had rushed back to the Pokemon Center, it turned out that the trade had already gone through :(( It was either that or a Wailord :p

Guy

just a guy
Years
Out in Route 4, I recently caught a Sandile after one try with a Great Ball.

pleb

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
I caught a level 62 ditto yesterday, but it was rather annoying when it transformed into my Zekrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back