• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The MEGA Competition—Third Round! [WINNERS: M-Absol, M-Sceptile and M-Sableye]

Favorite Mega Evolutions this round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Welcome to the MEGA Competition!
A competition to determine the best Mega Pokemon around

What is this all about?

Hello, and welcome to Round number three of The MEGA Competition! Here in this competition, all of the Mega Pokemon battle it out to see who's the best one! ... Or should I say, you, as the voter, pick who's the best one?

How this works

So! There's going to be four separate rounds, each with 12 different Mega-Evolved Pokemon. Because of the sheer number of Mega Pokemon, only the top two winners from each round will advance. The Final Round, therefore, will consist of the final 8 winners to battle it out to see who the best Mega Evolution is of them all.

May the best Mega Evolution win!!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
That was a hard one bc I'm neutral to all of them. I picked Sceptile, Sharpedo and Sableye tho

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
tumblr_oxm9oeZWXy1r8sc3ro1_500.gif

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Absol.
It may not be that strong, but I really love the design and the concept of this Mega. They took the Disaster Pokémon, with all of the bad superstitions associated with it, and made it into some sort of guardian angel.

Years
I voted for Mega Absol, Lucario, and Sceptile this time around. Mega Sceptile is probably in my top 3 mega evolutions, and the other two were Pokemon I already enjoyed using before they got megas, so getting them was just a nice little bonus in my eyes.

Years
My emo boi and ghetto boi! :O ;-;

On a serious note, those are the personalities of my Pidgeotto (or Pidgeot in this case) and Bedrill. I accidently forgot to vote for Pidgeot oops. I honestly didn't see him there til after I voted. I still managed to vote for Bedrill though so YAY!

I know i'm putting a LOT of emphasis on my comedy style comic, but please be patient. Life has been super busy for me! Just...sorry!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm gonna vote Mega Absol, Swampert, and Sableye. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
This time, I voted for Mega Beedrill, Pidgeot, Steelix, Sceptile, Swampert, and Sableye, all because they needed a Mega Evolution.

Honorable mentions: Mega Slowbro (regular Slowbro has Regenerator), Mega Sharpedo (I'm not really a fan of Sharpedo), Mega Absol (should've been Dark/Fairy) and Mega Abomasnow (low Speed and many weaknesses hinder it a lot).

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Top: Mega Absol and Mega Swampert

I sure do remember complaining about Mega Absol a few years back. Now, I like it! I'm still unsure about the wings, but it has really good stats and helps fix what was wrong with Absol at first. Wish it didn't have fucking Magic guard or whatever and kept Super luck. Mega Swampert is just good all round.

2nd place: Mega Lucario and Mega Sceptile

Both were great when I used them. I just like them slightly less than the above but not by much, they are both still really good.

Last place: Mega Slowbro and Mega Pidgeot

For Mega Slowbro, why is it being eaten? For Mega Pidgeot it looks a bit weird for some reason.

Everything else is in between.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I sure do remember complaining about Mega Absol a few years back. Now, I like it! I'm still unsure about the wings, but it has really good stats and helps fix what was wrong with Absol at first. Wish it didn't have fucking Magic guard or whatever and kept Super luck.
It doesn't have Magic Guard. It has Magic Bounce.

Anyways, I personally wish Mega Absol got the Fairy typing.

Years
Oh dear. Seems like we have a tie here, after all. While it's obvious that Mega Absol will move forward, there's the pressing matter of what would happen between Mega Sceptile and Mega Sableye. Brendino told me that he has no issue subtracting his own vote (he voted for M-Sceptile) for the sake of being a tiebreaker, but I feel like there's no harm in allowing both to proceed in the sake of fairness. if Sableye or Sceptile lose in the final round, then so be it.

Back