• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Game I just come up with.

Write a sentence in a language that you think the next poster wouldn't know the translation for, that next person has to have a guess as what it says. First thing that comes to your head if you have no idea!

All I ask is you may use any free translation service to come up with a question but do not write what language it's from to save people from cheating easily. If they guess write you would have to believe they knew it!

Like this for example

Q: lojë e kam bërë vetëm deri
A: I came in like a wrecking ball!
Real Answer (after first guess): Game I just made up

The question becomes null and void upon first answer and hopefully the next person who posts will know what it is as their language and write something else, if after say 10 minutes no one knows or posts the answer then if you want to get the game rolling after a person gives their answer you may translate it either through knowledge or online translation and have a go

Your answer should be the first thing that comes to your head or a stab in the dark unless you genuinely know what it says!

The person who asked the question should only reveal the language after the answer is given and locked in as it is automatically.

Q: kap ditë
A: ?

Next person go!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Eh I gotta go to bed I'm so tired...Language of that sentence is Albanian (No cheating now, haha!) and someone look it up after the first answer has been given and post the answer then a question and so forth.

Years
A) I am from Japan (I recognised the Kanji for Japan at least)
Q) Heute gehe ich in die Schule.

I used a translator for the Japan answer, should I just have guessed it again? Not too sure about that.

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
Years
  • Age 21
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
A) I am eating a slice of cheese.
Q) Le chat mange une pomme.

The cheese part was completely random.... maybe I'm hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back