• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Uhh can i have a few minutes? i need to get some pokemon, and i need to do some rl things frist as well :)

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
yes probably xD since i have a little bit to do so ill see you around three?

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
how is the dsi? is it better then the ds? and there will be a * next to your name in the request section when i am done :)
OK sure that's fine. I still think I made a poor choice in choosing the DSi. The only difference is the Very Bad Internet, a Camera, and what's worse, is that there is no GBA Slot to migrate your Pokemon from Hoenn or Kanto!

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
oh so so you do not recommend it? well then looks like instead of a dsI ill get a wii

do you ahve your old ds? you can still mirgrate pokemon with that :)

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
oh so so you do not recommend it? well then looks like instead of a dsI ill get a wii

do you ahve your old ds? you can still mirgrate pokemon with that :)
Yep. I still have that old rustbucket. You should get a Wii. I normally transfer from Diamond to Platinum now. On my game right now I'm trying to capture Registeel with my all-mighty Regigigas!

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
The ds is not that old xD yha i saw a commercial for the wii and i side "you know what that looks really fun i want it!" xD
and the three regis? and i don't use regigigas in fact i do not liek the three regis i think they are the worst trio ....but that is just me xD

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
The ds is not that old xD yha i saw a commercial for the wii and i side "you know what that looks really fun i want it!" xD
and the three regis? and i don't use regigigas in fact i do not liek the three regis i think they are the worst trio ....but that is just me xD
I'm just capturing them for a display :). Lol I wish I had tons of Master Balls right now or I wouldn't be standing here launching Ultra Balls at Registeel. Yes I believe they are the worst trio.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
why diden't you say somethingPichu? i have some extra masterballs xD want me to add a master ball to your bagon?

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
why diden't you say somethingPichu? i have some extra masterballs xD want me to add a master ball to your bagon?
Lol I need 2. I can capture Registeel right now by myself but sure, one would be good. Just tell me when you can hatch it and I'll trade you a Jynx.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Well i can attach the one xD and i have the egg i just need to hatch it, and hope it has hydro pump xDit should since the father i used has hydro pump...

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Well i can attach the one xD and i have the egg i just need to hatch it, and hope it has hydro pump xDit should since the father i used has hydro pump...
Lemme' guess: Kingdra, or Gyarados is the father.

Go in the Ultra Ball Registeel!!!!!!

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
ding ding ding gyaradose, xD i don't have a kingdra yet lol

aand what if it does not want to? watch youll be down to liek 10 ultra balls before you catch it xD

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Yes, I caught Registeel.
Iron Pokemon
HT 6'03"
WT 451.9 lbs
Tempered by pressure underground
over tens of thousands of years,
its body cannot be scratched.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
congrats :) i just hatched a adamant bagon with hydro pump xD

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
now would be good for me :) because i will not be on much longer *gots a party to go to*

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay and thanks but it is one of those partys you don't want to go but have to go xD

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Okay and thanks but it is one of those partys you don't want to go but have to go xD
Hahahahah. I guess you could say that. I'm already on.

Hey thanks a lot for the Bagon! Now to capture Regirock......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back