• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
Years
Ledyba, hands down.

165.gif

SQUEEEEEEEEEE! *dies of cuteness*

Hiroki Okazaki

Pokemon Trainer
Years
so hard to decide! i think togepi was very cute in the anime by the way it would act so cheerful and happy

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
Sylveon! So cute! Adorable, even. You may disagree, but Sylveon is my interpretation of cuteness itself. Look at my avatar. How can you say that is not cute?
Also, pink things generally are cuter than non-pink things in my mind.

Years
Emolga! Gosh darn that thing is just so cute. I find its voice in the anime extremely adorable and it's pretty fun to use in the games, too (Acrobatics hell yes).

Spoiler:

But there's also most of the starters, especially Chikorita, and others like Cherrim and Zorua. I'm a sucker for many small Pokemon.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
(I'll just copy my post that I shared on Serebii in the topic of cute Pokemon)

for me the cutest Pokemons are always my favorites....

• Oshy's entire evolution line -especially Dewott!- and also Buizel and Floatzel fit in too, because of my love for otters!!
• I also find super cute cat Pokemon (Meowth, Persian, Mew, Skitty, Delcatty, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Glameow, Purugly, Purrloin, Liepard)! Those eyes.... they melt my heart with cuteness, I can imagine them in my lap, purring while I'm posting on Serebii.
• Mienfoo and Mienshao cutest of all fighting types!! - the cuteness of weasels [sub species: ermines, what they are based on] will never leave me

my #1 most cutest of all Pokemon (no amount of disagreeing, or negative comments about them, will make them less cuter for me), I could stare all day from ears to tail and cuteness would never go away goes to Patrat & Watchog!

UltraPyrus

Wizu Wizu!
Years
Cyndaquil is still my favorite Pokemon of all time, and 75% of the reason that it is my favorite is because it's sooooo adorable, so my pick is Cyndaquil <3

Years
Probably not the first two choices that would come to people's minds, but I've always thought that Caterpie and Aron were some of the cuter Pokemon (plus, it helped that I found their evolutions pretty useful).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Wooper.jpg

I'm being a traitor to my dear Sandshrew, but I've always found Wooper to be the absolute cutest Pokémon out there. It's just so derpy and cute and silly and vacant and sgrkldflgf <333 Definitely one to be adored!

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
Hi

After watching over 400 episodes so would I say Pikachu
He got some moments in the serie where he is super cute!

Cheers

Back