• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

L96's 64x64 Trainer Sprite Resource

Orifiel

Priestess
Years

L96's 64x64 Trainer Sprites!

First of this trainer sprites are only my work. If you are planning to use it, please give some credits, I'll appreciate that!

Gym Leaders
012.gif

Spoiler:

Trainers
041.gif

Spoiler:
Protagonist & Rivals
187.gif

Spoiler:

I accept Trainer sprites to be resized but one at a time and to be added here for a copy.
This sprites are to be updated. (I don't even know If this is the right section)

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Uhm. So, these are bad. The majority of these are sprites that already fit 64 x 64, so you really didn't do anything. Then you have some that are a little bigger than that, but you just decided to cut them off.

And then you have the awful shrinks. Namely N, Hilda, Hilbert, the Ace Trainers, and the Cheerleaders. They're terribly distorted and far too tiny to work as sprites. There's no room for details?

わかりますか?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2019
It looks like you just resized some of them and didn't even do it in both horizontal and vertical axis. Now some sprites just look too small compared to the width.

Back