• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
on a different laptop than the one I'm using
I'm hearing at times watching a cartoon I love
"Herman and Katnip"

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
'Bout to sit down and watch that German show 'Dark' with the husband. He swears by it. We'll see!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
binge watching my newest favorite cartoon, second week in a row by now, that is "The Lion Guard"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Season 3 of The Good Place is finally on Netflix so I am going through that!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
The Office alongside the original 4Kids Pokemon! :3 It's total tonal dissonance when we go from one to the other, but they've been a lot of fun. Too bad season 8 and season 9 of The Office ruin my poor Andy D: :( Luh u bby

GingerS

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 18, 2019
Watched Brassic: was pretty great, much better than I thought it would be, especially after the first episode wasn't brilliant.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
It took me forever to find this.

Anyway, I'm currently obsessed with Odd Squad on PBS Kids... yes, I know it's mostly preschool stuff... BUT this show is amazing. I mean, it's just so odd and unusual and what not. I don't know how to even explain it. O___O All I can say is that I really like odd stuff because I'm odd and unusual myself. What I can say too is that this show is both mystery and comedy. I recommend it to anyone who is up for the really strange stuff. :3 At least, give it a chance!

Quiji

Shining
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 6, 2021
I'm re-watching Assassination Classroom. I hadn't seen the first season since 2016 if I remember correctly, and I had only watched half of the second season before, so I'm just watching all the episodes so that I can finish the series and know how it ends.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Re-watching some Avatar: The Last Airbender! Such a great series, it'll be a lot of fun to visit it again. And to see the lovely Prince Zuko ;D ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I am watching Big Mouth on Netflix. It is so stupid and over the top dirty but I love it.

Back