• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi i am new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
This is slightly complicated. ^_^; You posted two newbie threads (one of which somehow ended up in the T-Cards forum), please don't do that. Anyway, welcome to the community!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
DigiCool said:
errrrr....this makes no sense whatsoever, this is a hello topic. not trainer card XD Anyways, welcome, have fun, follow teh rules, and PM me if ya wanna be friends.
She combined her thread title with her post. It does make sense. She said Hi. I am new and I make trainer cards. Welcome to PC. Follow the rules and have a nice time.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
DigiCool said:
errrrr....this makes no sense whatsoever, this is a hello topic. not trainer card XD Anyways, welcome, have fun, follow teh rules, and PM me if ya wanna be friends.
I think she meant she is new and likes to make trainer cards.
BIG_greenday_FAN said:
and i make trainer cards.. :classic:
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back