• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Garnet & Terquoise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Peekimon said:
Nice music there! Cool Edits :) Also, neat screens, this looks VERY Promising :):)

Thanks, it took a lot of work to edit that music.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
datriot said:
Is this made using RPG Maker 2003? 'Cause if it is,well done! I've tried making a pokemon gamr in rm2k3 but it's really hard.

Nope, I'm using RPG Maker XP.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Mooshykris said:
Nope, I'm using RPG Maker XP.
'XP. Anything XP, can't go wrong with! ^_^ Except for all the bloody viruses! O_O

Here are some intro shots I was working on:

Intro-1.bmp

Intro-2.bmp

Years
Wow, not bad. 1 question tho, how come you have called them Garnet and Terquoise but its really Pokemon Bronze, or did I screw up somewhere?
Any way, good luck with it

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Kyle_Katarn said:
Wow, not bad. 1 question tho, how come you have called them Garnet and Terquoise but its really Pokemon Bronze, or did I screw up somewhere?
Any way, good luck with it

Ok, First Comes Garnet and Turquoise then Bronze. It's like Red, Blue and Yellow.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Probably not. It will be a couple of years before D/P and I plan to finish before that.

Anyway, I will give you a short list of new features in the game:

1. The New Bank System: It works sort of like the Mom bank, but there is one in every town where you depisit and withdraw money with a card, like a real bank.

2. The Improved Computer System: Now every computer will have 3 features: Personel, Trainer, and Official. (find out more with demo)

3. The Mail System: Like calling, items and mail can be sent over long distsances with this system.

Also, I'm working on ripping the first town.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Sorry to double post. (I double post if anyone hasn't posted in a long time) Anyway, I have figured out the scripting problem and have leaped almost to the point of making a demo.

-+=Edit=+-
Here is the first town: Topaz Town

Last edited:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Mooshykris said:
Sorry to double post. (I double post if anyone hasn't posted in a long time) Anyway, I have figured out the scripting problem and have leaped almost to the point of making a demo.

-+=Edit=+-
Here is the first town: Topaz Town
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so good!!!!!!! Mind wasn't that good, anyway. Into the rubish bin with it! XD

That looks really good!:

Here are some screenshots I made:

Intro-1.bmp

Intro-2.bmp

A tittle screen:

POKEMON_BRONZE_TITTLE_SCREEN.bmp

That effect was soooooooooooo hard to do in Paint! O_O

And some RSE Sprites:

Pokemon_Bronze_Trainer-3.bmp
-
Update_Bronze-1.bmp

Pokemon_Bronze_Trainer-2.bmp
-
Update_Bronze-2.bmp

Pokemon_Bronze_Trainer-4.bmp
-
Update_Bronze-3.bmp

Pokemon_Bronze_Sprite-5.bmp
-
Update_Bronze-4.bmp

I'm still working on yours, Chris. You're really hard to Sprite! Quit it! XD

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Nice screens, but in Topaz town, the flowers look a bit unnatural, they are all squashed together or something...

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
OMG...Can I use one of your versions of the Johto beasts battle? They sound soo much better than mine! I like your music remixes alot. Better than many of mine, but not all of them ;P

Nice job so far on all this. Making games is hard.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
mattgcn said:
OMG...Can I use one of your versions of the Johto beasts battle? They sound soo much better than mine! I like your music remixes alot. Better than many of mine, but not all of them ;P

Nice job so far on all this. Making games is hard.

Sure, just give credit.

Years
Triple posting *sigh* (little button in the corner for editing posts)
I think that town was a bit too linear, all the buildings are close to each other or on the same level of eyesight.. The paths we also like straight lines, you should have filled the map up with a bit more randomality lol, add some flowers in and trees to make it look nice.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Krazy_Meerkat said:
Triple posting *sigh* (little button in the corner for editing posts)
I think that town was a bit too linear, all the buildings are close to each other or on the same level of eyesight.. The paths we also like straight lines, you should have filled the map up with a bit more randomality lol, add some flowers in and trees to make it look nice.

Well, I waited at least 2 days between posts! I don't see why everybody likes Pokemon Light, Treasures, Shining Gold, ect... My stuff is never popular!!!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Krazy_Meerkat said:
I just gave you some advice man, fix up your maps a little and then show everyone what you have :)

With the edit... When I do that, nobody takes nodice and it waits until dissappearing... So I have to make it stay where it can be found... not on page 30...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back