• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Well it's almost 24 hours late, but who cares! An update is an update, right?

UPDATE 21
Spoiler:

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
Im dying of laughter...
Also i started playing it and.....I caught TWO babos....IM A MONSTER!

Also Also
2865.png

2866.png

ITS ONE BIG TILE ERROR MAP FAMILY!

Yuoaman

Years
Nah, I found an exorcist who does fabulous work.

And this topic has gotten nearly 5000 views... does... does that make me a celebrity? I sure hope it does, because I've been telling all of my friends that I'm a big-shot on the interwebz...

Years
It's a girl... what should we name her? I was thinking Julie...

And: I didn't even realize that they would line up. lol

HA!
I'mma be honest here... When I saw you used Javalava, I jumped up and did the "YES!" fist-pull-back-thing. My child... Belongs to you. Julie is fine, if it was a boy it'd have to be Baro, as I'm sure you understand. (he's watching us.. always watching..).
Great update. I mean seriously, what the f*** was Baro thinking when he was writing that "Roker" script?- "Take off your pants".
Because in no way whatsoever is that creepy.

Mr.Silver

Years
HA!
I'mma be honest here... When I saw you used Javalava, I jumped up and did the "YES!" fist-pull-back-thing. My child... Belongs to you. Julie is fine, if it was a boy it'd have to be Baro, as I'm sure you understand. (he's watching us.. always watching..).
Great update. I mean seriously, what the f*** was Baro thinking when he was writing that "Roker" script?- "Take off your pants".
Because in no way whatsoever is that creepy.

it proves that baro got lazy.

Yuoaman

Years
it proves that baro got lazy.

:\

How so?

And you may be thinking to yourself right about now: "Where the **** is my update!?", and if you are not... well I've deluded myself to thinking that people care about the LP (:laugh:). Well, back on topic, the reason there is no update is: ...

Wait for it...

You can do it!

I'm a lazy ****. :D

No shocker, I'm sure... but hopefully sometime tomorrow (at a decent hour today...) I'll have an update.

Mr.Silver

Years
MSN CONVERSATIONS PART 2!
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

Years
Ninja Caterpie: That's just an example of what Baro is doing for the world... Alienating friends since 2009! ;)

You may be thinking that this update is late...

WELL YOU'D BE WRONG! My LP=My Schedule... :cool:

Anyways, update:

UPDATE 22
Spoiler:

Mr.Silver

Years
2938.png

:O

I-i-i-if y-y-you c-change one le-letter, GARO becomes *gulp* BA_O

(O____O")

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
O... M... G... There was a Zelda Reference with that Ninja Garo! Woah... Surprised you didn't pick up on that fact, if you knew. A blade wielding shell ghost wouldn't battle with mere Pokemon.

Yuoaman

Years
O... M... G... There was a Zelda Reference with that Ninja Garo! Woah... Surprised you didn't pick up on that fact, if you knew. A blade wielding shell ghost wouldn't battle with mere Pokemon.

Well... it's been a while since I've played any Zelda games, so I think I missed it... Mind pointing it out?

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I'm starting to freak out... Baro (I can say the name of "you know who") must be able to read REAL minds, because when I was four I saw that sever evolution abomination.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Well... it's been a while since I've played any Zelda games, so I think I missed it... Mind pointing it out?

Ever played Majora's Mask? The garo ninjas of Ikana appeared saying the "Master, You've called... Who are you?" when wearing the Garo's Mask, and depart saying what the ninja said about no corpse, then blow themselves up.

Yuoaman

Years

Ever played Majora's Mask? The garo ninjas of Ikana appeared saying the "Master, You've called... Who are you?" when wearing the Garo's Mask, and depart saying what the ninja said about no corpse, then blow themselves up.

That's probably why I didn't notice it. :P

Majora's Mask is, I think, the only Zelda game I haven't played yet...

Also; there might be an update tonight, it depends on how much time I get on the computer, though...

Back