• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Breath (Rated T) OOC

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Alright, Xulgon Pyro, I put you down for pending, just make sure that the other half of your SU gets completed soon. Nideous, you are accepted! :D Also accepted is Godzil, congrats! And ~Genevieve~, you are also pending.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sorry but I'm gonna have to drop my reservation. I just don't have time for this RP

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Okay guys, sorry I was gone yesterday, things got a bit busy. However, lots of things to update now. Xlugon Pyro, you have been accepted, and XxSweetDreamsxX is reserved for dragon rider.

On a less happy note, ~Genevieve~ and SkyIsUmbreon have dropped out.

I would like to remind Garet, Draginja and Raikiri to post their SUs.

Finally, I lowered the amount of Dragons and Elves/Humans to 4 each. Feel free to tell me if you think I should increase this, but not enough people are taking interest so far. Now, due to recent drop outs, we have 1 more dragon rider position open, 1 elf/human position, and 2 dragon positions. I am thinking of starting the RP this coming Saturday (October 1st), so tell me if this is a good date for all of you. As a closing thought, if there are still positions open by the 28th, I will accept a second character if you think that you can handle two.

P.S. - What do you guys think of the plot so far? Should I add anything or take anything away? Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments! (Seriously, I have almost no plan for plot so far, I'm just winging it :) )

P.P.S. - Second page!

P.P.P.S. - If you guys see anything that I have gotten wrong, feel free to correct me in front of everybody so that I can get the most amount of public ridicule possible before I fix it. :P

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Jamal Kifius [Garet]

This is what I have so far. Done! Don't hesitate to tell me if there's anything I need to change.

Name: Jamal Kifius (Human)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon of Choice: Jamal can use almost any weapon he may be presented with. However, his main proficiency is in longswords, with a secondary proficiency in bows. His longsword of choice is the one that he received from his post-military teacher, a Master of Weapons. Jamal also carries a longbow, made of yew, and a composite recurve bow. He possesses almost no other weapon.

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample (Or other sample): (This is taken from another roleplay I'm in, The Children Are Hunted.)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Hello guys, just another update for all you lovely people! :P

We still have 4 positions open, 1 Dragon Rider, 1 Human/Elf, and 2 dragons, feel free to advertise if you want or anything! :D

Also, four of you have still not finished your SUs. I am planning on checking up tomorrow night to make sure that all of you still want to be in the RP. If your SU is not finished, dont sweat it! Just make sure it gets done before the 1st of October.

Finally, starting now, I am going to allow you to create a second caracter if you wish do do so and think that you have the time to.

Anyways, thats all for now. Bye!

Garet

GhostFire
Years
My SU is done and ready for review.

Something to add, perhaps: something of a description of the land. Even a brief one of where the dragons' mountains are in relation to the lands of the humans and elves would be nice, in my opinion.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Well done Garet, you have been accepted!

As for the rest of you who have not submitted SUs, the roleplay will start this Saturday. After I post this, I am going to send a round of messages out to those who may not have been checking up recently.

I am looking forward to roleplaying with you all! Bye!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Guess I'll grab a dragon reserve.

SU WIP:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Hey there everyone! Sorry I'm late. I'll try to finish this soon!

Name: Kira Bjarthen

Appearance: Kira is of average height for an elf, a little over 5 feet tall. She is thin but wiry, with long legs and a thin, solid build. Her hair is auburn and flat, laying against her head and reaching her shoulders. Her eyes, or her left eye at least, are hazel, the color gradient from yellow-lime to amber. Her right eye is covered by a black eyepatch.

Kira's clothing of choice consists of a long-sleeved shirt and wool slacks, both dyed bluish grey. Over this she wears a blue leather vest, with tan moccasins for shoes. She is usually seen carrying a brown leather satchel, or occasionally a large brown canvas backpack. For the upcoming journey, she replaced her blue vest for a sturdier brown leather vest, and wears leather bracers on her forearms. She wears a brown canvas duster, with an added hood, for travel and protection from the weather.

Weapon of Choice: Due to her poor depth perception, Kira hardly ever uses ranged weapons. She is proficient in smaller, light weapons, such as short swords or knives, and carries a jian, or arming sword, as her primary weapon. She has a short sword on her belt and a pair of daggers on each leg as backup weapons.

Personality: Kira is a simple girl who's not afraid of a little work. Though young, she's down to earth and dependable. Raised on a quaint little farm, she was taught any job can be done with a little common sense and hard work. As such, she's not much of a thinker, but is a loyal and efficient worker. She's not one for conversation, and loves to be on the move, so she always tries to keep busy and doesn't spend much time with others. As a result, she often spends much of her time alone, and is a little awkward around others. She gets confused or distracted by them, and doesn't like to answer their questions, but tries to remain helpful if they aren't too prying. She is content with her life, but occasionally wishes some adventure would come her way, but never expecting something this big.

History: Kira was born on a small farm, not far from the capitol. The farm was quite successful, but it required a lot of work. She never really fit in with the farmer's lifestyle, and later moved into the city. She soon found work as a mail carrier, delivering letters or packages throughout the city. She never bothered taking the Dragon Rider test, content with her role as a mailwoman. However, some recruitment scouts for the army had heard of her and how quickly and efficiently she moved through the city, and directly requested she enlist. This was a chance to do something new and exciting, so she decided to join. She made it through the training, and joined the forces as a scout and forester. She worked as a mail carrier during the week, doing guard duty on weekends, but was told that she would have to become a full-time soldier if the need ever arose.

And the need for troops soon did rise. The human Prince and the elf Princess were abducted by dragons, who slaughtered a whole squadron of soldiers. The young mailwoman was soon forced to become a soldier, and was selected as part of a special task force. Her speed and expertise in mobility would be useful skills for a raid on the dragon's home turf. Proud to serve and thrilled at the prospect of traveling to far-off lands, Kira is set to make a special delivery. Not a delivery of mail, but a delivery of justice.

RP Sample (Or other sample):

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Ok, after only about 10 minutes of confusion, I realized that CyBeastSaber wanted a dragon and not a dragon rider spot...oops. Oh well, CyBeastSaber, you have been reserved a position. And Fortworth, YOU get he las dragon rider spot! Reserved!

As a reminder to everyone now, the roleplay is starting tomorrow, make sure to finish up those SUs and check back here tomorrow so that we can start this thing!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Name: Sir Siegfried Wagnar

Appearance: Siegfried carries himself a certain level of regal upbringing. Considered handsome by his peers, Siegfried packs youthful energy with a sense of practicality. Standing at about 5"11, Siegfried has an a rather slim figure. While athletic and toned, Siegfried is not a walking tank of a muscle. Instead, he relies on guile, agility and a surprising amount of strength to overcome his enemies.

Siegfried has a full head of blonde hair that is rather long with no sense of style. Instead the hair is rather unkempt and untamed, giving Siegfried a wild yet surprisingly natural look. Peering through his unkempt hair, are a pair of blue eyes. Siegfried's eyes are a fair size and quite expressive all things considered. Siegfried's face is quite thin and pale, giving him a sickly look. The face is free of impurities and any disfiguring marks. His nose is small and thin as well, in line with his general facial features. He also has thin lips and a rather small chin considering the fact his face is quite long. The one thing of note is a single silver loop piercing in his left ear.

Siegfried's outfit suits that of an adventuring noble above all else. He favors his obviously expensive red long sleeved shirt with gold accents and buckle on his chest. Over this, Siegfried wears a blue jacket with gold buttons. Black pants cover his legs with a brown leather belt with several utility pockets for item holding. He wears fine, expensive, durable leather gauntlets and boots. A signature golden scarf is worn around his neck, not only for personal sense of style but also to keep him warm in the colder environments of the north. All his clothing carries a sense of regal status and arrogance while also being tactically effective. Siegfried carries his oversized weapon on his back in an elaborate sheath. He carries his other tools on his belt.

For Reference: http://www.astromono.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/gsdd_001.jpg

Weapon of Choice: Glam, a large Zweihander (Two hander in German). With its blue and silver handle and hilt and black blade embroidered with golden runes, Glam is a masterfully crafted and beautiful sword. It is the Wagner's family heirloom and legend has it the blade has mystical and magical properties.

Siegfried also carries a long knife on his belt on the back, as well as another in a hilt riding on his left leg. Siegfried also sports a sling and iron balls for a projectile weapon, though he strongly favors close quarters combat. Siegfried final tool is a grappling hook on his right leg, but it is only used for utitly purposes.

Personality: Siegfried does not make a good impression, possibly because he is not a great person to begin with. Of true noble tradition, Siegfried is arrogant, prideful and ambitious. He seeks glory, wealth, and legendary status and will do anything to obtain such honors. Siegfried is an independent spirit attempting to accomplish his goals with minimal assistance, believing that assistance would ruin his glory. Siegfried pursues his desires relentlessly, rarely not doing something that can assist in some way. If he is not questing, he is training. If he is not training, he is questing.

Because of his ambitions, Siegfried can be cold, indifferent curt and abrasive. He is not exceptionally talkative, rarely giving them time to finish their sentences. One could say Siegfried handles his dealings as he is handling a business. Time is money and Siegfried despises wasting valuable time. That being said, he gives everyone a chance to speak. However if there is no substance to keep him interested, he will cut them off. Siegfried is rather reserved and not exceptionally energetic in his social dealings. He rarely speaks and chooses to remain silent in most cases, believing his actions will speak for him. Siegfried has a reputation of being cold and uncaring to others in his dealings, not doing things for the sake of a good heart but more for the renown that an accomplished quest brings. Siegfried does not show a great interest in things that do not directly affect him, his family or the ideals he believes him, being rather indifferent to most things. He sees the world as something full trivial problems that can be easily ignored.

He does have a good heart in some interpretations. He is honorable, upholding a certain code of chivalry as to be expected of a knight. He shows respect to the law and society, doing his best to better in his own way. He rarely accepts quests that involve underhanded dealings making his quests often motivated by a subconscious desire to help others. Siegfried is aware he is at the mercy of his lord and master, the king, and therefore also shows loyalty to him. Siegfried demonstrates a fair amount of respect to women, always willing to save a damsel in distress. While he fancies himself a ladies man, Siegfried rarely flirts and shows little interest in starting a family. Rarely one to travel in groups, Siegfried nevertheless shows respect and loyalty to his comrades, though he often places higher value on the mission or quest than the lives of his counterparts. Siegfried has amazing connections with his family and loves them greatly. He defends them with great pride and brutality.

Siegfried remains calm in almost all situations, choosing to never question the happenings in the real world. Despite being young, Siegfried is well traveled and veteran of adventures. Siegfried is experienced and adaptable, able to adjust to most situations with relative ease. He is a skilled tactician, if his tactics are a bit reckless and out of the box due to them being horribly improvised. He is known to be reckless himself, often playing hero at inopportune times.

As if they have not been mentioned before, Siegfried has some glaring character flaws. Most obvious is Siegfried's love for alcohol. He is a heavy drinker and frequents bars, drinking himself into a stupor. While not very knightly, Siegfried does have self control and only drinks in times of peace. Siegfried proves to be judgmental, quick to scoff at those lesser than him.

History: Siegfried was the third child to Richard Wagnar, the head of the noble Wagnar house whom dubbed the themselves the Wardens of the North. Along with his elder brother Harken, Siegfried was educated by his father in various arts including the fine arts and the art of war. Siegfried was a slower learner than his elder brother and he experienced numerous difficulties in his lessons. A friendly rivalry emerged between the two brothers, and as younger siblings came to being, the Wagnar family became a large friendly unit.

And then tragedy stuck.

The Wagnar family, throughout history, has always been a powerful and well known family and this generation did not harm its valuable reputation. Richard Wagnar led the house well, training his sons in combat, regal manners, and later some basic support-based magic as they grew older. Siegfried and Harken made it their mission to mentor the young ones the best they can, knowing that to continue the legacy the youth must be strong. As time passed, however, relationships between the Wagnar children experienced some difficultly. Siegfried's eldest sister was married off at the age of 19 to a middle noble from the south, while Siegfried's youngest brother who was only 11 practically demanded to be sent to a magic school in the far east. Siegfried's other siblings were also scattered at one time or another either sent away to pursue their passions: scholars, noble etiquette, military service, among other trades. The large Wagner family was divided throughout the country and this hit the 16 year old Siegfried fairly hard.

It did not help that about 4 years later the great Richard Wagnar grew ill in the great winter, resigning his Head of House duties to Harken assuming the role of the head of council for the Wagnar House. Siegfried's closest friend became a politician, one in which Siegfried rarely had time to spend with. Bored, ignored and out of place, Siegfried traveled to the capital of the country. It was here that Siegfried pledged his service to the king honorably, working as a solider for a number of years. Though it was a time of peace, Siegfried performed his duty honorably, without question. During a tour of the country, a group of bandits attempted to raid and capture one of the King's daughters, the fair maiden and youngest princess. Siegfried pushed back, pursued and executed all the bandits single handed and then proceeded to bring the princess back to her father to inform him of the attack. The King was ecstatic and overjoyed to her return safe and blessed Siegfried with the rank of Sir Siegfried Wagnar, a noble knight in the service to the crown at the age of 23.

Times of peace rarely cause a knight to return the pledge of service and for the 5 years Siegfried toured the country with a various number of motives. The thrill of saving the princess and the beginning of the process building his own legend outside of his brothers and sisters (who all began to construct legends of their own in their various trades) had caused Siegfried to seek adventure and opportunities to prove himself. With only a young teen Squire by the name of Drake at his side (who is now 16 years of age himself), Siegfried traveled the country seeking quests to overcome, damsels to save, monsters to slay and people to spread his name. Siegfried ventured tirelessly and trained constantly become a powerful and well known "Knight of the People." His greatest accomplishments include the quelling of a rebel threat and slaying the Seven Beasts of the Shire (totally make this crap up, but roll with it) as he claims singlehanded but little do people know that Drake played a solid role in these ventures.

Siegfried's legend however now bears its greatest opportunity: the slaying of a dragon. A war has been declared and Siegfried is born to become a true hero.

RP Sample: Pretty much the worst selection, but most of the RPs join seem to die of heart attacks.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Seven beasts of the shire? Lol, I totally had a lord of the rings moment there! well, good job Rakiri, accepted! I can't edit the first post yet hough, as I am in study hall on my iPod typing this. Ha! And I thoght study hall would bE a waste of a class! :p

Back