• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth handed Lucas his hat, which had been sitting at his feet.

"Now that that is done, how about we try some strength training. Scyther, go chop down a tree and drag it over here." Seth said, and Scyther jumped up and ran over to the edge of the clearing. Seth released Doom and Apes, and waited for Scyther to come back.

"If you would like to train with us, go right ahead." He said to Lucas as a tree fell a bit into the forest. Scyther soon returned, pulling a large log behind him.

"Okay, put that right there, and everybody line up next to it." Seth said, not bothering to see if Lucas repeated the order or not. He didn't even check to see if his two Pokemon had joined them.

"Scyther, I would like you to cot the log into five equal parts. Once he's done, everyone pick up their section. If it's too heavy to lift, notify me." Seth instructed. Doom soon barked, trying to tell him that he couldn't lift it.

"Don't worry buddy, I've got something different for you." He said, vouching next to the dog Pokemon. "You see that section of log? I want you to roll it to the other side of the clearing, then back the other way. Got it?" He said in a low voice, which was met by another bark.

"As for the rest of you, you will be carrying your log while walking the perimeter. After you feel comfortable with that, start jogging, then running, and so on and so forth, stopping after doing at least five laps of each. If you need to stop, go right ahead, but you will have to restart your laps. Ready? Go!" Seth said. Scyther picked up the log quite easily, and began to walk around the perimeter. Apes, however, was having trouble lifting it. Seth walked over, and helped him get it off the ground. Apes then started following Scyther, although going slower. Doom had proceeded to roll his log across the field, going slightly uphill. One time, the log fell over, and Doom barked at it until Seth had come and picked it back up.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine - Oak Town

Nika faced across from the boy in the empty lot, the Heavy Ball balanced in her hand. The boy wanted a double battle - a simple matter for a trainer with her experience - but who to choose... she wanted to put Parasect through her paces, but not at the same time as working with Pineco. New pokemon deserved one hundred percent of her attention.

Spider and Eve were doing quite well at the minute, and Loki had already battled a few times today. That left Sage to be the backup for Pineco. Two pure bug types, nothing to give her a spread in type advantage, but true to her nature.

While she was reaching her decision the boy sent out his two pokemon - a Lillipup and a Squirtle. She was familair with both. Lillipup were from her home region, and Squirtle were well known for being starter pokemon. Fortunately neither pokemon held an advantage over bug types.

"I choose Pineco and Shellmet." She stated matter-of-factly, releasing the two pokemon onto the field.

Pineco spun on the spot briefly, happy to be out of his pokeball, while Sage gave his opponents an unimpressed glance. She was really going to have to do something about his surly attitude, but that was a task for another time. For now it was all about helping Pineco through his first real battle.

"Pineco, begin with Pin Missile."

Pineco seemed to be preparing himself for an attack, but instead of launching the commanded move he began to glow a bright golden colour, spinning in place again with increased speed.

"Uh... What kind of Pin Missile is that?" Asked the boy, confused enough not to order counter-attacks.
"It's... it's not, I don't think." Nika was just as puzzled as he was, until the explosion went off.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Advanced Training Club​

Roberto was rather annoyed at the names he was called and scissors finally did it for him. He let out a cry that made it obvious that he was accepting the challenge as he stood out in front of Lucia and readied his body for battle. Lucia nodded and called out Samuel next to her. The Absol yawned loudly and cracked his neck as he looked at Roberto and the opponent Lucia was facing. Roberto himself clamped his pincers together angrily as he glared at the man.

Lucia sighed and nodded, "Fine. We will be battling then. Still, I do not know your name though. I am Lucia Francisco Bernavard, and I believe that ladies are allowed the courtesy of going first, correct?" She asked. She wasn't sure if this man had any specific codes for battle, but she would fight as hard as she could. Still, if he found this club then he himself would surely be powerful. His pokemon would put up a decent challenge for Roberto and perhaps this could be worked into their routine as well. Just a club where she could train her pokemon without needing to search all around for a decent trainer.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Ah ah. I never said battle. This is your Scizor letting off some steam while I observe to get a better idea of him, and besides this is just Blade versus your Scizor. no other pokemon. Speaking of which, prove your worth Blade!" Jason said throwing the ball into the air.

The safari ball burst open as Jason's Scyther came out. The mantis pokemon sharpened his blades on one another before looking up at his opponent.

'Scy rithar.' "You fightin?" Blade asked.

"This is a rather simple exercise. Your pokemon needs to hit Blade five times. Blade needs to completely knock out yours. What makes it interesting you only get to advise them before the battle starts. Then they are on their own. Understand Miss Bernavard? If you also need your other pokemon occupied have them start doing exercises off to the side of the field." Jason explained.

"This aught to be amusing. Come on you guys off the field. Ace you can keep up the dig practice." Isaac commented.

"Isaac..." Jason glared at the gray haired boy.

"Hey just saying its an interesting match up. A Scyther and a Scizor. One is evolved, and the other has more experience." Isaac said.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia nodded, "I know it's one on one, I always need a guardian present." She explained to the man. "It is just part of Red Legion training on Roberto's account, besides, he wouldn't battle if he knew that Samuel would not be here to at least keep me safe should he be knocked out."

Roberto on the meanwhile glanced over at Blade and took a quick glance over the Scyther. He could just tell this would be a battle he wouldn't be winning. He turned to Lucia and pointed his claw down to the ground and Lucia nodded, "Roberto can tell your Scyther is strong. He may very well be knocked out, but he will do his best." She said.

Samuel sat next to Lucia and looked at the Scizor, "Roberto, don't get too overcautious." The Absol advised. Lucia smiled, "As to advise, Roberto will know what to do. He will be knocked out, but he will just do what his strict training has taught him to do." She explained as she sat down next to Samuel and stroked along his back.

Roberto glanced at Blade before nodding, "Aye. I am your opponent. I can already see I won't last long against you. Still, I will do my best and put my training to the test." He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, "I am ready." He said as he tensed up his body.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt Wyvern (Raikou Dorm)
Volcano
Wyatt laughed as he felt it was even easier than he originally thought. Wyatt tossed the two pokeballs containing X-Ray and Draco and they searched for different pokemon to train against. After looking around the volcano Wyatt was about to give up. After the few Slugma got defeated the party didn't catch a trace of any pokemon except for a few fearful Ponyta that just ran away before a single blow could be made against them. Wyatt, about to turn around felt something that weighed down the top of his head. Trying to feel what the object was he realized that his hair hot. He waved his hands and swung his head around not realizing the sly Vulpix that just jumped off his head and Neptune, with an offensive reaction tryed to spit an aray of large bubbles at Wyatt's head but instead of hitting the Vulpix, he hit Wyatt, soaking Wyatt's head. The water was cold and it actually refreshed Wyatt from the Heat that didn't seem to affect any of the combatants. "X-Ray, use bubble beam" shouted Wyatt as X-Ray fired waves of bubbles towards the Vulpix who dodged them and shot a light crimson flame towards X-Ray, almost grazing him. Neptune ran straight in with aqua jet, following his own intuition and hitting the Vulpix dead on. The hit seemed to make the Vulpix have a change of heart but it was too late, as Wyatt lobbed one of the unoccupied Pokeball's that he got earlier that day. The ball wobbled and seemed to roll around forever, the red light constantly blinking for what was really less than a minute until it came to an abrupt stop and the red light ceased. Wyatt walked slowly over to the Pokeball and laughed. He had caught his first pokemon with ease and he felt it would have been harder. Before he knew it the pokeball burst open and there was a flash. Wyatt curious and oblivious to how it opened stumbled back and tried to think of what to do. "X-Ray, try to fire a water pulse where the pokeball was!". The wave that came from X-Ray was somewhat minor went into the receeding light straight to where the pokeball was and almost seemed to have hit the Vulpix until a shadow appeared over the area Wyatt and his companions where located. The Vulpix somehow launched itself a fair distance up into the sky. Wyatt was about to call Draco to hit the dynamic opponet until Neptune instinctively used Aquajet and his momentium to hit the Vulpix dead on, Wyatt grinned at his Todidile and laughed as he tossed another pokeball at the Vulpix, knowing it was caught for sure and Neptune scored a finishing blow that, if honed properly, would've probably been fatal. Wyatt pat Neptune on the head and exclaimed "That was a perfect hit Neptune, I couldn't have asked for more". Wyatt turned around to see his other two pokemon and smiled as there was almost a sparkle in his grin. "You guys all did excellent". He looked at were the pokeball was and without a doubt knew this time the Vulpix was now a part of his arsonal and his companion. He grabbed the pokeball and sighed. "That's enough heat for one day, don't you agree you guys?" he asked somewhat rhetorically before withdrawing all three. With four occupied pokeballs on his belt, Wyatt walked down the volcano, trying to let the slope do the work but simultaneously trying not to go to fast.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Seth's Training!

Lucas puts on his hat and goggles combo, which made him feel complete again. He slicked across the duck bill on his cap and gave his goggles a wipe. Aipom began cheering at Lucas having his look back, as Heracross seemed to like it alot. He turned to Seth who commanded Scyther to chop down a tree into 5 bits. 'If you would like to train with us go ahead.' 'Yeah, of course I would like to! Aipom, Heracross let's join in on this!' 'You will be carrying your log while walking the perimeter. After you feel comfortable with that, start jogging, then running, and so on and so forth, stopping after doing at least five laps of each. If you need to stop, go right ahead, but you will have to restart your laps. Ready? Go!' Seth said. Scyther, Doom and Apes lined up with their own individual logs and began pushing them at their own paces.

Lucas witnessed Seth's intense training style first hand. No wonder his Pokemon are that strong. 'Umm, guys if you can try and lift your logs..' Lucas explained. Heracross scooped the log up on it's horn and struggled with it abit, but it was able to walk with it. Aipom on the other hand was having great difficulty with moving with a log bigger than it. It's legs kept shaking. Lucas walked near both of them making sure they were pacing themselves right. Heracross seemed to like this type of training as this is what this type of Pokemon is built for, but Aipom could only make half a lap before Lucas made it stop. 'Aipom, there's no way you are made for this type of training. I've got a better idea for your training!'

Lucas helped Aipom carry the heavy log over to a really sturdy tree branch that had a couple of vines drooping from it. Lucas attached the log to the vine and pulled up the log. He adjusted it in away in which it looked like it was like 8 feet off the ground. Lucas walks over to Aipom and talks him through the exercise. 'Okay! This is just for you! Your aim is to literally destroy that log with your moves, Acrobatics, Swift, and Focus Punch. But it's set up so whenever you hit it strong enough it will swing back, so use you speed and evasion to make sure you avoid hits! Just no Double Teams! This is to rely on your power! Good Luck buddy!'. Lucas steps back and watches Heracross making good progress on it's 3rd walking lap while Seth's Pokemon are making better progress. 'Your doing great Heracross!' Lucas shouted, he then shouted at lowered voice volume, 'Keep it up!'. Aipom stretches and gets ready to attack it's wooden play toy. Blue light beginnings to gather from all around and flow into the fist like tail while Aipom's eyes were closed. Aipom's eyes opened, and it jumped in the air so swiftly it was parallel to the log. It's tail flung into the log at a fast speed and impact the log swung around the tree and made full circle hammering it into Aipom's back knocking it to the ground. Frustrated with this, Aipom didn't give up and tried again and again!

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
'Scyri tha har har' "Hope you know what you've gotten yourself into. Never heard of red legion, but hope they aren't a country club or something. I'm tired of the preppy pricks. No offence, but too many people think that Scizors are one hundred percent better then Scythers. I think my skills disprove that." Blade said taking flight before the battle would start.

"Alright. Hope he doesn't mind breaking that strict regimen because otherwise there is no point to me teaching here. I don't just teach how to think outside the box I teach you how to flip that box inside out then think on the inside of that. Blade ready, combination golden eye." jason said.

'Scy thar' "Golden eye set" Blade replied.

"Lets do this." Jason shouted.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Hallways

Rosalyn looked over at Alice and nodded. "Valorie, I think her names Valorie" she said still holding onto Jimmy's hand as they watched the battle. The Swampert was dealt with quickly Rosalyn noticed, and for some reason she found herself looking at every detail no matter how small. With her memory she'd be able to draw what was happening here later. It would make a great picture, and hopefully she could get some money for it, Arceus knows she needs some.

The boy sent out a Braviary and when it attacked Valorie's Pokemon Rosalyn flinched and moved closer, and slightly behind Jimmy not releasing the grip she had on his hand. She didn't like the look of this Pokemon, almost as much as she didn't like the bad vibe she was getting from the Pokemon's trainer. Suddenly though a teacher broke up the fight someone she recognized as Sabrina so cool. Sabrina asked what had happened when suddenly the odd colored Zorua that Valorie had jumped down and transformed into a small boy, listening to what he was saying Rosalyn paled at the mention of the R men. She stopped paying attention there as Jazz stood more in front of her, Rosalyn spoke loud enough for only Jimmy and Alice to hear.

"Team Rocket...he means Team Rocket"

Genevieve Molyneux
Academy Grounds

Genevieve grew more worried as she nodded at the teacher that had showed up. She was scared she was going to get in trouble. She was already emotional from what was going on in her life. Holding the Togepi egg with one hand Genevieve moved closer to Maxwell and grabbed his hand. "y-yes Sir" she said shakily taking a deep breath.

Right now, she had to keep calm and take them to the Emergency room. She could be nervous about the questions later. "Just follow us, it's not far from here." she continued sounding a bit calmer. "we'll get him there in no time at all"​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Holly's confession struck Haru like a raging Tauros. No one ever trusted him with anything. Never! He was grinning and blushing at the same time. "Well, you can trust me with anything, and you will never have to worry while I'm around." He lifted her head by putting his finger under her chin and lifting. "I say what I mean and I mean what I say." He leaned in and pecked her beautiful little nose. "I love you, Holly." Haru had never felt this way about anyone before, and he wasn't going to let the girl slip between his fingers. She was too perfect.

Void, Dutchess, and Torch were standing a few feet away with their mouths wide open. Haru had actually talked to a girl! She didn't hit him, and she actually LIKED him! "That.Was.Wierd. Usually Haru gets slapped when he talks to girls like that!" Void said with shock in his voice. Torch just nodded. Dutches laughed.

Years
Holly looked up at Haru and smiled. She hugged his arm and leaned against it. Kayla's grin grew even bigger. "Aw..." She covered her mouth and giggled. I didn't mean to say that... She looked at Holly and smiled some more. She yawned and stretched. Holly sighed happily and looked up at Molly. Molly was looking at Haru curiously. Holly sighed. Not again... She looked up at Haru and smiled again. She patted Lumina on the head.

Primrose and Rosemary were bouncing around, looking at Holly and Haru. "They're so cute together!" They looked at each other and laughed. "Jinx!" Daisy looked at them and laughed. She stood up and walked towards Holly, sitting between her and Yuri.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The smiles that Holly showed him made his day a gazillion times better. He pecked her forehead with a kiss. Being the clumsy goof that he was, he figured that he should probably cool it on the emotions before he went too far and made her uncomfortable. Haru was a happy man. Happier than anyone. He heard Kayla make a sound and realized she was just eavesdropping. He silently laughed and decided to see if she was really paying attention. He looked at Holly and started to talk in a knowing voice. "Kayla sure is crazy." He gave Holly a wink and mouthed the words "Go with it." Haru continued. "She can be a real handful." He hoped that Holly would play along.

Void began to agree with Kayla's pokemon, though he would never admit it. "I suppose it's not TOTALLY wierd..." Torch just nodded. Haru had never been very smooth or appeared to be attractive either. It just wasn't in his nature. Dutchess piped in, "He seems to be very prince-like for a human." Void sighed, "If only you knew..."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Advanced Training Club​

Roberto frowned at Blade, "No, not a country club. I have been trained extensively to protect Lucia at any cost, already has been one time where her life has been threatened, but the details are classified." He said calmly. "I will die before I allow Lucia to be harmed."

As the Scyther was already prepared to get ready Roberto braced himself. He wasn't sure what a 'golden eye' set was, but no doubt it would involve certain battle techniques that would be repeated over and over again. He knew there were some pokemon who were trained to act independently of their trainer to the point where even the trainer didn't need to call commands in battle. He had some instructions like that during his own training, but it was only for in cases of fleeing battle or if Lucia was knocked out and even then his only concern would be getting Lucia to safety.

He had been trained in how to size up another pokemon and he could tell off the bat this Scyther had more training than him. His regimentation was screaming at him to grab Lucia and flee and use some distracting attacks. Instead, he was here to battle. Five times, the Scizor thought to himself, hit him five times and I'll be good.

Now, it was time to wait. He already was ready to use Protect once the first attack was used and at least he would get an advantage from learning the first attack his opponent had.

Years
Holly looked at Haru and nodded. "Yeah... You should see her at home. She can get crazy..." By then, Kayla had sat up and looked at Holly. "Hey! I heard that!" Holly laughed and looked at Kayla. "Busted!" Kayla looked at her and sighed. "Fine... You got me." She pouted and looked away. Holly laughed again and looked at Molly. Even she was laughing a little.

Rosemary laughed and kept bouncing around. She stopped jumping next to Jasmine and poked her. "Hi there, Jasmine!" Jasmine frowned and glared at Rosemary. Rosemary sighed and bounced away from her. "Jeez... What's with her?" Primrose shrugged and started running around, laughing. "Just leave her alone..."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Academy Hallways

Valorie's Haxorus made quick work of the opponent's Swampert. It seemed the girl had won the round, but then things took an unexpected turn. The boy with singed clothes sent out a Braviary that didn't look in very good shape, as it had many scars and one could tell it felt cramped in the hallways. Well, duh The big bird then attacked Haxorus and took it out of commission. And, as Valorie was grabbing another Pokéball, the Braviary used Scary face on her, stopping her on her tracks.

Alice glared at the suspicious boy from behind her rebellious-looking cover. She didn't think it was fair for people to use Pokémon against humans, at least not on situations like that. Jimmy shook his head, considering Valorie's opponent a coward.

The suspicious boy chuckled, and anyone could tell that, with Valorie paralyzed like that, he'd pull a daddy trick. He was up to nothing good. Then, things got ugly, as a teacher laid a hand on the boy's shoulder making him flinch. Not only she broke up the fight, but she asked what had happened. Then, when one thought things couldn't possibly get weirder, the oddly coloured Zorua that was being held by Valorie leaped forward, transformed into a boy, and shouted that the boy was an "R man", and that he was escaping from him.

Many people were saying stuff about this odd boy, but Jimmy didn't listen. His face was starting to show anger, as he slowly worked out the issue. Rosalyn then confirmed his suspicion after the Zorua's words. He was...part of Team Rocket!

"Team Rocket?" Alice asked confused, still hiding behind Jimmy. She didn't know who they were, but they certainly weren't a rogue army of Santa's elves whose goal was to give presents to people around the world every single day.

"Yes. Team Rocket." Jimmy said, then glanced at her. "Stay there. Smokey, watch our backs."

Smokey did as told, and Biff and Kaida stood guard in front of him. This was certainly getting ugly. Well, ugly didn't even begin to describe it. Jimmy was determined to fight. That kid couldn't have been the only "undercover R man" in the academy. He knew Team Rocket, and sending only one man on a mission wasn't like them. Whoever those kids were, only one thing could be said. They had hung vacancy signs on their behinds, and the rebellious-looking Raikou Dorm student's foot was looking for a room.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Everything has gone according to plan. Mwahaha!" He gave a terrible evil laugh that sounded more like a dying cat strangely. He laughed. "We totally got you." He laughed even more. He wrapped his arm around Holly and pulled her close then pecked her on the nose. Haru, being the awkward person that he was, said the wierdest thing ever. "You should totally get a boyfriend! I know just the person...if he would wake up. His name is Renato." (HINT FREAKING HINT TROYMONGA). "Or any guy really. I could set you up foh realz!" He grinned at the prospect of Kayla and her guy going on a double date with him and Holly, but he wouldn't tell her that quite yet.

"Beats me." Void was finally at a loss for words. No girl in three regions has liked Haru at all...except his mother. Torch just nodded. Dutchess sighed. "Are you guys still in shock from the whole why she likes Haru thing?" They just nodded.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Scyyyy?" 'Seriously? You're her body guard? what the hell do you need to protect her from? Especially here.' Blade asked, 'Oh and normally I would do ladies first, but of course in this case we'll just do it with you.'

Ace also overheard the conversation. He had a similar opinion to the scyther, but he saw it as even more of a joke. If this girl was in need of such protection get a real person to be the body guard, or just have normal pokemon with a basic sense of respect for their trainer. Ace knew that any of his brethren would lay down their lives for Isaac. Professional training wouldn't mean anything if they weren't willing to do it. Not to mention their adaptability would out class standardized methods.

"Scry ry ryth" 'Another thing I meant to say, I've dodged aerial ace and shock wave.' Blade taunted.

(note yellow has said all the auto hit moves are just VERY accurate in thsi)

Years
Kayla laughed and looked at Haru. "Nope! I'm not exactly looking for a boyfriend or anything." Holly giggled and looked at her. "Yeah, because you would leave anybody who tried to date you behind in the dust. Or you could bury them in candy... Like you did with that flower shop." Kayla frowned. "It's not my fault those plants didn't like candy! They're so picky about their food!" Holly laughed again.

Primrose sighed and sat down next to Daisy. She climbed onto Holly's head and looked at the other pokemon. Rosemary followed her and climbed onto Holly's shoulder. She smiled down at Lumina, who was still asleep.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Roberto just stared at the Scyther, "You have no idea what the Bernavard family goes through, do you?" He asked. "So, fast as well as strong. I don't expect any mercy on your side. So then, if you will permit me." Without further ado Roberto began to spin in place. He spun faster and faster as dirt was kicked from the battlefield. He didn't stop until he had a tornado of sand whipping around the battlefield. Now finished with setting up Sandstorm he readied Protect once more. No doubt Blade would charge through with some powerful attack and hopefully his Protect would be enough to protect himself and he could be quick enough to set it off before the attack hit.

Samuel lay down against the grass and sighed, rather bored right now. Lucia on the other hand got up and walked over to Issac. "So.... how long have you been here?" She asked him. "You seem very confident with your battling skills. Also, you still haven't told me your name sir." She said politely.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru laughed. The cousins' banter was quite comical. "Well, if you DO decide to get one, talk to me. I'll set you up." He winked and did a clicky finger thing. He looked at his new girlfriend and grinned. Not only was she beautiful, she was also clever. I totally scored! She's perfect! He hugged her. "Soooo...." He suddenly felt awkward. "You two are cousins. Is your entire family this awesome?" He felt like he was back in grade school, feeling brand new. The awkward youth jumped onto his feet. "I feel like doing something fun." He started to run into a flat out field and took a dolphin dive, landing on his head but rolling to avoid damage to himself.

"Let's go!" Void started to sprint in the direction Geronimo had taken off in. Dutchess and Torch started to follow him, but Haru released Twitch. "Where are you guys going?" Void replied. "Who knows? That's the fun part! Come on!" The Grovyle didn't know where they were going, but he didn't like it. "F-fine. I'll come." The gecko took off after them.

Back