• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
hehe, hey guys i found a way to counter trolls (like a wobbuffet!) when you run into the "i'm gonna flash all my legendarys and shinys and then offer a lillipup" troll all you have to do is show them your shiny giratina holding a master ball and they become surprisingly nice again, once they offer their regirock be happy and start the trade (you can also do what they did and replace it with a lillipup if you wanna mess with their head) then eventually go to the part where you select the other persons pokemon and wait a REAALLLLL long time to select "trade" then you turn it off. when you run into the "i'm gonna show my legendarys and shinys and log out" troll just do what you did before, get your giratina ready and once they stop showing off and their side says "waiting" HURRY and show the giratina! they'll be stuck hoping for you to choose "trade" so it won't log them out, act like you don't know this and eventually choose "end trade" be careful and make sure it's actually a troll though or else it'll make you one, and of course you can use something besides a giratina. if we all work together we can rid GTS negotiations of trolls!

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Uhhhm, if that's a suggestion, anyone's free to do whatever they want over wifi, even troll, so moot point. I've done that once, put a shiny Arceus in the trade window and just left the DS on. He tried to actually trade for it but after 10 minutes or so of me not doing anything, he finally figured out that he should just turn the DS off. You'll never get rid of trolls that way, you just turn into a troll yourself, for the moment.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Uhhhm, if that's a suggestion, anyone's free to do whatever they want over wifi, even troll, so moot point. I've done that once, put a shiny Arceus in the trade window and just left the DS on. He tried to actually trade for it but after 10 minutes or so of me not doing anything, he finally figured out that he should just turn the DS off. You'll never get rid of trolls that way, you just turn into a troll yourself, for the moment.
That sounds familiar, I think I am that guy :P

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
this is going in a weird direction... so yeah, just in case any of you have problems with trolls feel free to use my guide

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Arffgdhfghfghadrfwertgw noooo. I started a trade thread and I only placed 10 Pokemon for trade (or exactly 11) because I was rushing. Have to retype everything again later -_____-

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
man, these people on negotiations are getting really bad. me: hi, i'm new lets trade weak pokemon! person: hello, i am trainer, i'm pleased to meet you. *trade starts* person: you can have my shiny gyarados. me: no thanks, i'd like a weak Pokemon to train for my in game team. person: how about a lillipup? me: ok, i guess that would work. how about a darumaka for your lillipup? person: how dare you?! i already have a darumaka! me: ok... how about a female riolu at level 20 for your level 6 lillipup? person: no! i have a male riolu at level 1! forget it! you can't have lillipup! *logs out* so i didn't get a lot of trades on pokemon black 2

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
I can't help it, Moosik! I don't even try and this is what happens.

You don't need to try D:
How was your Physics exam? o: Did you find that k?

I want to do a simple giveaway for just nothing. Where should I post? ._. anyone want to do a giveaway with me? :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
did you just call me an ill cow? XD
Griffy's talking to Musica/moosik about her genderbending, lol.

You don't need to try D:
How was your Physics exam? o: Did you find that k?

I want to do a simple giveaway for just nothing. Where should I post? ._. anyone want to do a giveaway with me? :D
You can either put it in your shop (ask a mod if you want to change the thread title to advertise your giveaway) or you can close your shop and open a temporary giveaway thread in trade shops.

P.S. Puppy and Macaroni are cool.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
No, I never found it. I gave up and used up all my tries and it turned out that the answer overall was 2 point something or other. Oh well. Stupid trick questions!

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
@TB
Why not you? D: Let's do some giveawaysssss.

@Griff
So how was it solved? O_O

@Roosterman
You will never know, Griff has no gender at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back