• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The lead singer of Linken Park is still alive? I thought he died of throat cancer. Anyway it looks like he's wearing some kind of futuristic monocle instead of a piece of glass falling (or being levitated, can't tell which.) Es meh. 5outta10.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
7/10

I really like Bianca as a character personally. I find her cute and determined (a bit of a klutz)...but that avatar just has a bit too much green :(
I like it, but too much of one colour is bad.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
It's kinda good, while the face is great. Needs more color though. 8/10
By the way Khawill, it's face is not cut off.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
7/10

I like Minecraft, it's a game that inspires mass amounts of creativity. I believe your avatar is a tamed Ocelot.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I like how it fits with your username and usertitle. But the image itself would look better if it was square shaped and sharpened; now there are too many details that can't be seen because they are so small. Maybe take a bigger picture of the same thing and crop it a little :3

4/10

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
This is much better than your last one, imo! Clear and still fits with your name and title and looks good overall.

7/10 in my book.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
3/10

Poor, just poor, it has that white colour thing, not square, and its just poor.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
8/10

It's nice! Great colors and good quality.I think it would be even nicer if you used the 4th or 1st pic of your signature as your avatar though. They are cropped in more interesting ways or have more interesting facial expressions. According to me, but it's all up to you in the end of course ;D

T!M

Years
I've been waiting for this. >:3

9outta10, why? Hugh Jackman. Plus the design of the avatar is beautiful, the glare at the top adds to the beauty. My only qualm is the size. But other then that. It's glorious.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
8/10

Loving the art style. Also, I think she looks cute :D

Sad to see you're switching to another avatar and signature though, I really liked Bianca.

T!M

Years
8outta10. The design is nice. The color is nice. The animation is nice. The only problems I have with it is it's size and lack of a solid border. A border always make a avatar/signature better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back