• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC QUICK SURVEY- Come now come all!

What year are you graduatin from high school

• This year

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Next year

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Never...haha!

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters

John Denver

Banned
Years
Ok...I just want to know the year some of you PC members are graduating from high and going to college...

If you are, please say so...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I'll finish high school next year, 2005. But why is this a sticky and in OC? o_O IMO should be in polls, but whateva.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
like, I'm not giving it away, but it's not this year or next year, so I picked never haha. Although I'm definitely graduating and going to uni. (university, or college, but uni over here. :))

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I'll be graduating in 2007, and I have to decided to take a year off before starting university.

Hopefully it won't come to the point where I have to say, "Sorry I'm late for class, I had to drop the kids off at school" XD.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
class of 2006. so, next year (next school year at least) i'll be graduating.
my class is so cool (we have no school spirit) our class almost lost on "spirit points" to the freshmen during homecoming this week, and we're juniors.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Class of...2009. ;_;

*smuggles Brendon away with her*

But I'm proud, 8th grade is getting so boring. ><;

Back