• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
sure here you go

ninetailes snorlax hitmonlee lapras golem exegutor

sure here you go

ninetailes snorlax hitmonlee lapras golem exegutor

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
cy3ry2 if you rather have this team: Alakazam, Magneton, Golduck.

Name:legendhunter14
Game: Firered Omega
Number of PKMN: 5
Restrictions: No Electric type, no pokemon with same type, fully evolved and legendaries are ok.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
confirming my team: alakazam, magneton, and golduck

legendhunter, im not sure what pkmn are in fire red omega, but is venasaur, lickitung, pinsir, starmite and mew ok? (if not mew then hitmonlee)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
confirming my team: alakazam, magneton, and golduck

legendhunter, im not sure what pkmn are in fire red omega, but is venasaur, lickitung, pinsir, starmite and mew ok? (if not mew then hitmonlee)

Firered Omega is just a Firered hack with the 386 Pokémon available in that generation. But I think that team is OK.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
this one is for my brother;

Name: Chazy
Game: yellow
PKMN: 3
Restrictions: no legendaries, all final evolved, no repeating types, at least 2 dual types

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
this one is for my brother;

Name: Chazy
Game: yellow
PKMN: 3
Restrictions: no legendaries, all final evolved, no repeating types, at least 2 dual types
Since the post above me is breaking the Challenge Forum rules, here is a team for your brother:
Farfetch'd
Omastar
Primeape

Years
Firered Omega is just a Firered hack with the 386 Pokémon available in that generation. But I think that team is OK.

Replace Mew with Hitmonlee as per the replier to your post. Mew is not allowed as it is a legendary that doesn't have below 600 BST. Please make sure to read the rules (:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Name: Sabrewulf238
Game: Prestigious Platinum (Suicune's hack)
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFE's: No
Restrictions: Must be in the first 493 and no legendaries (not even ones below 600). A decent variety of types, by that I mean I can live with maybe two pokemon with the same type but not three to six pokemon with the same type.

I hope I get some interesting pokemon, my problem is there are some pokemon that I probably wouldn't use unless it's thrusted in my face by somebody else....we'll see what happens.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Name: Sabrewulf238
Game: Prestigious Platinum (Suicune's hack)
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFE's: No
Restrictions: Must be in the first 493 and no legendaries (not even ones below 600). A decent variety of types, by that I mean I can live with maybe two pokemon with the same type but not three to six pokemon with the same type.

I hope I get some interesting pokemon, my problem is there are some pokemon that I probably wouldn't use unless it's thrusted in my face by somebody else....we'll see what happens.

The team it generated was Jolteon, Magnezone (shiny!), Gyarados, Roserade, Rapidash, and Heracross. I don't think you have to adhere to the shiny though, haha!

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
Well, I need to do a challenge. Haven't done one in forever!

Name: Cardinal <3
Game: Black (Ugh, I still need to play this.)
Number of Pokemon: Tres/ Trois/ Three/ 3
NFE's: (Yes/No) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, nah
Restrictions: No legendaries, period. None can be the same type. Only the Unova Pokemon please!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Well, I need to do a challenge. Haven't done one in forever!

Name: Cardinal <3
Game: Black (Ugh, I still need to play this.)
Number of Pokemon: Tres/ Trois/ Three/ 3
NFE's: (Yes/No) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, nah
Restrictions: No legendaries, period. None can be the same type. Only the Unova Pokemon please!

Your three randomly generated pokemon are:

Sawk
Mandibuzz
Amoongus

The team it generated was Jolteon, Magnezone (shiny!), Gyarados, Roserade, Rapidash, and Heracross. I don't think you have to adhere to the shiny though, haha!

Interesting team, aside from Magnezone cause I only just used it in my team for Pokemon White 2. Still it wouldn't be random if I could just pick and choose. Roserade is one of my favourite pokemon too! :D

So my team will be: Jolteon, Magnezone, Gyarados, Roserade, Rapidash and Heracross. Interesting that they're all on or over 500 in base stats.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
Your three randomly generated pokemon are:

Sawk
Mandibuzz
Amoongus

Interesting team, aside from Magnezone cause I only just used it in my team for Pokemon White 2. Still it wouldn't be random if I could just pick and choose. Roserade is one of my favourite pokemon too! :D

So my team will be: Jolteon, Magnezone, Gyarados, Roserade, Rapidash and Heracross. Interesting that they're all on or over 500 in base stats.

Could you possibly redraw so I can have one Pokémon I can get before the first gym?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Could you possibly redraw so I can have one Pokémon I can get before the first gym?

Ok sure, although from what I remember that's pretty slim pickings:

Simipour (If you pick Tepig I think you'll get this guy)

and then your other randomly generated two are:

Cofagrigus
Stunfisk

Is that ok?

Years
Completed Ruby.

Update 1 and done:
Spoiler:

Final team:
Spoiler:

Hall of Fame:
Spoiler: