• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveextreme Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Which Eeveeloution, in your opinion, is the best and why?
Spoiler:

Which Eeveeloution, in your opinion, is the hardest to aquire and why?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Yup, it seems that Umberon really topped this one, but then again,the process of getting it is what makes it fun, though. :D

I've been busy lately, so I've not been very consistent with updates and such, but I have a whole lot of time now, so hopefully I can devote more time to this club. I will probably notify you guys n the club thread here if I'm going to be away and such, but this only happens once or twice a year, usually. :) Now, it's time for the winner of the EeveeNovel competition.... Drumroll please!

The winner of the EeveeNovel Competiton is GoldenRaquaza!

Congratulations, GoldenRaquaza on winning this round's EeveeNovel Competiton! You have earned the J.K. Eevee award, which will be added to your Profile shortly. Thanks for everyone who participated in the competition, too! I'm looking foward to more people anticipating in next week's Competition, too. :D

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations, GoldenRaquaza!!

Which Eeveeloution, in your opinion, is the best and why?
Umbreon because it has a cool design and I love both the regular and shiny forms in appearance
Jolteon because it's quite powerful and it has one the the best Sp. Attack & Speed ratio in the game. I like Jolteon better for his overall stats
Vaporeon. Always gotta have one. It's beautiful and cute, and is very good at giving and taking damage... awesome HP and Special Defense, and it learns Acid Armor to help its Defense, and doesn't have many weaknesses, and it's blue...

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hi, Avishka! Haven't seen you on in quite a while, so I'm glad to see you're back! =D
Vaporeon is really awesome too, considering its one of the first few Eeveelutions to be implemented in the game, along with Jolteon and Flareon. I gotta agree that it looks real cool and cute, and the fact that you can obtain it relatively easily with an Eevee is a plus point. Jolteon seems tone equally matched with Vaporeon, but Vaporeon wins in terms of looks, but its still a close fight between the three you've chosen so far. :D

Now, it's time for our new Discussion Topic! Get posting, everyone! :P

Discussion Topic

What and how did you evolve your Eevee?Or did you not evolve it at all?

Posting time!

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hi, Avishka! Haven't seen you on in quite a while, so I'm glad to see you're back! =D
sorry about that... i kinda forgot i was member of this club D:

What and how did you evolve your Eevee? Or did you not evolve it at all?
lets see.. i think i evolved it into a Umbreon i dont remember how lol

Spoiler:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Actually, I evolve it into something else each time. A list of Pokemon that I evolved it to:

Evolved:
-Jolteon
-Flareon
-Leafeon
-Vaporeon
-Glaceon

Hoping To Evolve:
-Umbreon
-Espeon

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Umberon and Espeon are both real pains to evolve, the main challenge being the time limit to do so. I've evolved every Eevee evolution except Espeon, and I'm still trying to evolve one. D: And Avishka, if I recall correctly, Umberon evolves while gaining a level at night, but I'm not too sure. ^^;

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
And Avishka, if I recall correctly, Umberon evolves while gaining a level at night, but I'm not too sure. ^^;
Yeah. According to my giant Pokemon book (forgot the name, and I'm not at my house right now so I can't check), that's exactly how Umbreon evolves. But he needs high friendship.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Umberon and Espeon are both real pains to evolve, the main challenge being the time limit to do so. I've evolved every Eevee evolution except Espeon, and I'm still trying to evolve one. D: And Avishka, if I recall correctly, Umberon evolves while gaining a level at night, but I'm not too sure. ^^;

Yeah. According to my giant Pokemon book (forgot the name, and I'm not at my house right now so I can't check), that's exactly how Umbreon evolves. But he needs high friendship.
u both are correct :3
Embreon evolves when leveled up with high friendship during the night or when around a Moon Shard.

new topic :
Do you think any Eeveelutions could do with a third evolution?

nope Eeveelutions are perfect! What else could the designers add? More types are more welcome than third evolutions.

Spoiler:

Years
Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Vaporeon
Reason for joining: I always had a liking to the Eeveelutions, since they are adorable and popular among the fanbase. And a lot of them have great designs as well!
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the Pokemon video games?: Pokemon X and Y!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Vaporeon
Reason for joining: I always had a liking to the Eeveelutions, since they are adorable and popular among the fanbase. And a lot of them have great designs as well!
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the Pokemon video games?: Pokemon X and Y!
welcome to the club hikaari!!
i hope u have fun here!~ :3

GoldMalik

Master Of Them All
Years
Username: GoldMalik
Partner Pokemon: Unbreon (Eclipse)
Reason for joining: I absolutely love Eevee and its eeveelotions
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Username: milkymew
Partner Pokemon: flareon
Reason for joining: i really like eevee (one of my favorites) and this club was in the board description
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: sylveon is supposedly a fairy type so i think it would be in a forest in pokemon x and y

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Do you think any Eeveeloutions could do with a third evolution?

Not at all. I want a Eeveeloution for every type before they even THINK about thirds. What types would thirds be anyway?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome to the most adorable club around, new members~

In my first game (Blue), I simply handed my female Eevee, Bubbles, a Water Stone. I made the decision whenever I really needed Eevee to start buffing up, haha. I didn't have any sort of strategy guide or internet to look up their move sets. In later games, I decide to hand my Eevee a stone after it learns something like Bite or anything useful. I can use the move re-learner to recover something the Eeveelution missed.

For the record, I also had:
Faith the Flareon in FRLG
Jules the Jolteon in XD Gale of Darkness
Espio/Umbrio the Espeon/Umbreon in Colosseum
Valentino the Umbreon and honestly forgot the Espeon's name in GSC
Anemone the shiny Glaceon in Platinum
EV trained a Leafeon, but I never really raised one. :(

Do you think any Eeveelutions could do with a third evolution?
No because it would cause an imbalance. For example, a Jolteon evo would be very strong. They'd have to introduce evolutions for the rest of them, and that's just too many Pokemon to be in one family. Umbreon and Flareon just have to suck it up or get better attacks/abilities/improvements in the next game.

I'd like to see a few more types before they EVER consider a third evolution.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
in heartgold (first game i got eevee) i didnt know what to evolve it into but it eventually evolved into umbreon by itself... i was naive then though and my team was just my typhlosion and a bunch of hm slaves so i never used him...

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
My Signup! :)

Username: ChiliDawgs

Partner Pokemon: Glaceon!!

Reason for Joining: Eevee evolves into my favorite Pokemon ever and I've always used an eeveeloution in all of my games. And i'm new here and was recommended to join by Hikari10.

Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Pokemon X and Y!

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
Username: Tournoiement
Partner Pokemon: Glaceon
Reason for joining: For the Cute Eevee! and its fellow evolutions. I really love them <3
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Pokemon X and Y!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back