• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mutant

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
Man this game is really buggy download the alpha 2.0 today here are a few bugs- 1)at the starting town if u talk with the green guy your game freezes 2) if you dont catch the pikachu in the other town on your first time ( i didint want him but found out i later need him in my case) he doesnt appear again...

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Man this game is really buggy download the alpha 2.0 today here are a few bugs- 1)at the starting town if u talk with the green guy your game freezes 2) if you dont catch the pikachu in the other town on your first time ( i didint want him but found out i later need him in my case) he doesnt appear again...

I think that buggy is a car :P ! Come on I know about the guy with the green, my apologies I'll add a script for him and release an alpha 2.1! And as for the PIKATCHU that's not a bug! It's suppose to be there for one time only! Or else you could make a full team of PIKACHU'S! :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years

There's a tile error with the computer.

So far so good.

Ouch. This screen is full of tile errors.

• The tree shading is messed up
  • The path behind the lablike building goes straight into the trees
  • There's a tree in the pond, and it's clearly not supposed to be in there
  • The roof of the rightmost house needs to blend in with the path
Also, I feel there's no enough space between the leftmost house and the sandy path above. Try to always have more than 2 tiles of walkable space.

Only two Pokémon? O_o
The lab looks a bit too empty. If you want to fill space, add some bookcases.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016

There's a tile error with the computer.

So far so good.

Ouch. This screen is full of tile errors.

• The tree shading is messed up
  • The path behind the lablike building goes straight into the trees
  • There's a tree in the pond, and it's clearly not supposed to be in there
  • The roof of the rightmost house needs to blend in with the path
Also, I feel there's no enough space between the leftmost house and the sandy path above. Try to always have more than 2 tiles of walkable space.

Only two Pokémon? O_o
The lab looks a bit too empty. If you want to fill space, add some bookcases.

The pictures are old and these things have been fixed! I'll post the new ones! As for the pokemon, yes I prefered to limit the choices!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
I downloaded the new version and here iv found another little bug for you to work on - i dont know how you do it but :D i recorded it here: http :// youtu.be/ 9GrOOE5mtPA just take out the spaces coze i cant post links.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
I downloaded the new version and here iv found another little bug for you to work on - i dont know how you do it but :D i recorded it here: http :// youtu.be/ 9GrOOE5mtPA just take out the spaces coze i cant post links.

Hmm... I deleted the spaces and the dot (.) but it seems that the link is invalid! Maybe you misstyped it! Could you send it again please?

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
Hmm... I deleted the spaces and the dot (.) but it seems that the link is invalid! Maybe you misstyped it! Could you send it again please?
dont delete the . after youtu just leave and it should work, i tested it now.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
dont delete the . after youtu just leave and it should work, i tested it now.

Great! I'm surprised that you found that bug! Thank you! I know what the problem is! I need to change the movement "look down" to "no movement"! The "Look Down" in Advance Map is somewhat glitchy! Thank you!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
Great! I'm surprised that you found that bug! Thank you! I know what the problem is! I need to change the movement "look down" to "no movement"! The "Look Down" in Advance Map is somewhat glitchy! Thank you!
no problem , always willing to help ;)

pokecrys

Shadow
Years
hi,i can help you with map, i can script also but not big scripts,i can also help with sprites, i can help with pokemon sprites a lot,if i could and you want to help tell me please

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2016
Looks good, bout to download it and try it out. If it's any good do you think I could be a member of your team? I'd like to be a mapper. If you're interested PM me and I'll show you some of my work.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2016
So far, needs quite a bit of work. The mapping definitely isn't the best and same goes for scripting. Lots of grammar errors as well as characters and what they do and whatnot.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Hey I found one bug. When ever I open up my menu in the first gym it switches my character so I play as the gym leader xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Not sure if it was supposed to be this way or if I just have horrible luck, but if your pokemon is paralyzed, it cant attack...Not just once, but 14 times in a row it said I couldnt attack.....T.T

Back