• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Would you trade shiny drilbur for a moltres?

Oops! sorry i posted again, for some reason my computer wasn't showing it.... I'll see what shinies i have :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
I need an aron and/or squirtle, have a few DW pokemanz willing to trade. Starly, kabuto, lileep just to name a few.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
I have gible ready to go but anorith will require some breeding. So gible is good, my friend code is 1077 4040 2278.

2umbreon212

Teen Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2012
Alright I am in the wifi room now.

actually i need to put in MotherSerperior's friend code so I will be there in one second

I am back in the wifi room now I'll be waiting

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
Looking for someone who can trade me a Lugia, I don't got anything good at the moment but can offer better trades as I progress in my game. My FC name Leon,(heartgold)FC:5028 9535 4476 if anyone can help me out I deeply appreciate it

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
Sorry, we don't have a Lugia to trade. :/ What we have is on the first page of the thread.
Let us know if we can help you with any other offers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back