• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You've been acting suspicious all day. I kind of have an idea whats going on with you right now and how you feel about someone. I think I know what you're planning.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

Let go of your pain, let go of your suffering, and look forward to a new tomorrow. I know this sounds incredibly ignorant of me to say, especially with what you've been through and all...but trust me, I know. I've been there, too. But you've changed over the years, and you've become someone...different, not like your old self at all. I just wish you could see that.

If I had a mirror that could possibly show you how much you've changed from approximately seven years ago to now, then I would gladly show you---anything for you to get you to go back to the way you were--because I miss that side about you.

I don't know what to do at this point. Sooner or later, you know as well as I do that I'm going to move out, and then you're going to be on your own. Someday, I'm going to tell you all this, but now isn't the right time. I feel that window of opportunity will present itself when it can, but not now.

But just realize that you have a lot to work on. Whether you work on them or not is up to you, but at least I did my part.

Treecko

Years
Dear Anonymous,
I have something to give you the next time I see you.If you still collect those, you'll like my gift.
P.S. I miss you.

Treecko

Years
Dear Anonymous

Please stop making a big deal about every little thing. It's annoying.

Edit:

P.S. Quit blaming me for said small things when I'm not even involved. Why do you have to make me your personal target all the time? Grow up.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

I hate the paranoid feeling sometimes it drive me crazy i hope i find a way to get over it.

Dear An,

thank you!i owe you a favor ^^

Dear An,

don't be lost the way i see you now...i wish i can help but before i help you need to help yourself first...be stronger and fight..life never meant to be easy...FIGHTING!!! *cheering Fist* *wink* ^^

Dear An,

i'm so excited ! *teehee* :3

yours,

me :)

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anons,
Stop your ********. You're driving people away and scaring the people you have such an infatuation with. You're causing problems and you know it. Knock it off.

Dear Anon,
Six years. I cried. But it's all okay now and thank everything and everyone for that.

Dear Anon,
Maybe if you planted the correct things for the climate and soil then they would grow, but no you want to force nature to bend to your will. If you want to do that, water your own damn plants.

Dear Anons,
I wish I could drag you out of this. I got myself out, but you two are still stuck. Stick with me, guys, and we can enjoy everything like it should be enjoyed.

Dear Anons,
Love you. ♥

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
DA,

I saw everything. And you know what? I was an idiot for thinking anything of you other than revulsion. You deserved precisely what you got, you abhorrent twisted ****er. I only wish I could've seen your pain.

DA,

Is this an attempt at peace? A ceasefire, perhaps?
Well, there wasn't any fire in the first place.
I can't honestly say that I ever truly hated you, and in retrospect I don't believe I had much of a reason to. None of it was your fault. At any rate, now we have a common goal. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

DA,

Bring it on.

DA,

Go die in a miserable hellhole with the worst sinners to ever walk this earth.

DA,

I damaged myself just to hurt you. And yet if anything, it made you stronger. I don't even know what I can do at this point. Hear that, you horrific *****? I surrender.

Last edited:

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

What's wrong with us?

One more month and I'm done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I love you and I'm really sorry I can't show it like I should :( You're amazing to me and you do everything you possibly can to help me and I know you want attention when you're being loud and noisy, but I just don't know how to give it to you so it must feel like resentment :x I can never apologize enough for not being there for you when your graduated or for when nan died (RIP), but I really hope you do know that I care about you so much and I'll miss you terribly when I'm away at university :( I'm finding it really hard to cope recently and I wish I knew how to talk to you about it, but that's just not how we are... We should be, but whenever you approach me about serious things I just cease up :( I can't tell you the most important things to me and that's ridiculous considering who you are, I just wish you knew how badly I wish this wasn't the case. I've tried to open up to you but I'm just not like that in person and I love you more than anything in the world, I just don't know how to show it :( I'll miss you so much and I hope you realise that, even if I don't show it. If only you could see this message or something sigh :( I can't wait till I'm back home again, I'm already dreading this. I guess I'll try and tell you myself before I leave :| I hope from the bottom of my heart that you keep well and cheerful and that you remember I'll miss you the whole time I'm away. I know how I act isn't fair to you at all, and I really want to change it, but I honestly don't know how to. I love you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dear Anon,

I appreciate how much you want to hang out with me. However, stop bugging me so much please. Call me selfish but more than twice a week is pushing it a bit.

But, in other news, thanks for everything you done for me sometime! I will try to give you more of my time in return but only if you don't push me to do so. Thank you.

----

Dear Anon(s),

You have no idea how jealous I am right now. But I'm never going to admit it to you or anyone else that will be effected by the good news. Of course, I will be as well but not in the way that I want it to. Thus, the jealously. Ah well...

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you all for celebrating my 21st birthday by having a huge party and not inviting me and posting all over Facebook about it. I'm so done being ignored, teased, and abandoned. I guess this is the end of everything.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for stealing all of my friends I introduced you to, and doing things like the above, just to get back at me for rejecting your advances. And it hurts mostly because you used them to get close to one of their coworkers, and not because you actually like them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I'm so freaking fed up with you. Yeah, you hang with me & chat a lot but it's you who normally gets me into trouble so I'm sick of it. Will ya stop bugging me when I tell you to, please?

Dear Anonymous,

You're the first person I ever fell in love with & I'm not exaggerating. I think about you everyday even though I rarely meet you......

Dear Anonymous,

Why won't you apply some common sense when you think? Every time I do something, you & your lackeys just have to protest. The worst part is you speak nonsense & garbage all the time. Why not shut up?! It's better that way!!!

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anons
Y'all are ridic and I am so done with you.

Dear Anon
I thought you liked me? Idk why I was under that impression though because there's no reason you should at all.

Dear Anon
Actually come to events and things so I can see you okay? I miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back