• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Years
I know It will not be like the Graphic Novels and I like that, Due to the fact it still leaves some mystery and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I think that Rick, Darryl, Carl, Maggie, Glenn and Michonne will not be killed off any time soon.

I also know there are a lot of characters that the fans love but they have to go sooner or later, Shane was a prime example. Yes I did enjoy his extended role but I feel he was delaying the development of Rick and Carl's characters. As well the Story started to Drag with Shane around still. I can guarantee if Shane pulled his Crap in front of Michonne, Shane's death would have been more brutal.

Spoiler:

As well want to Sign up for this group : )

-Username - Donovan Baine
-Favorite character and why - Even in the comics as with the Show it is Michonne. I like how they are still staying true to her character in the comics but there are new twists and mysteries with her still. Plus I love that Michonne is one of the examples of a Independent Strong Woman.

- The character I was most like Was T-Dog and I can agree with that. If T-Dog did not die in the show he would still be tough as nails but be logical as well too.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Spoiler:

Remember though this will not happen for a long time so we can still love him more, I like Kirkman for that he likes to kill of popular characters so it becomes emotional for the reader which is good and bad since I hate seeing my favorite character killed but it makes me love the book because the write was brave enough to do so.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Username: LindseyTNamez

Favorite Character: I'm gonna be in the minority here but Merle was my favorite. He was so dedicated to his brother and he gave everything to keep him safe and give him what he wanted, which was the people at the prison. The fact that he also was one handed and still kicked serious butt was awesome! It doesn't hurt that Michael Rooker is a looker!

The character I got was Andrea. While I wasn't too fond of Andrea in season 3 I otherwise loved her and especially when she went into buttkicker mode at the end!

I like the comics more than the tv show and I just enjoy knowing people who watch TWD! I went to comic con in Philly and got to meet Jon, Norman and Michael and they're all super nice and funny! I'm pumped for season 4 and can't wait to see what comes of it!

Sirfetch’d

I can't believe that no one has posted here in regards to the last episode D: What was everyone's thoughts on it? I was quite surprised and quite saddened by the ending. Poor Tyreese just can't catch a break and it was a shame to see that potential love end so early. I am really excited though to see this week's episode and where the show stands in terms of the prison. With this "flu" going around, they HAVE to be ready to finally move on. Or at least I hope so.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh dear lord, the influx of people. :x I SWEAR I'll get to that asap!

But that episode was amazing, I'm extremely pleased. Question, though, who was Beth mourning over?

Sirfetch’d

Beth was mourning? Gahhh I totally don't remember that, but I do remember the scene where Michonne was very obviously upset while holding Judith. I cannot wait to see the backstory behind that.

Sirfetch’d

I am so happy that we are getting to see more of Michonne this season ;; She seems so much more real this season and is really forming a strong connection to the rest of the group which I just love <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I've come to accept that the series probably isn't going to follow the comics very closely anymore. I think we'll get the major arcs based on the settings and big characters that appear, but there are already some big changes that would make the series difficult to fit into what the comic does later on.

Spoiler:

--

Also doing the sign up thing

-Username: Ryoutarou

-Favorite character and why: Daryl. Mostly because he's shown some great evolution as the series has gone on.

-Character: Apparently I'm closest to T-Dog. Totally didn't see that one coming.

He means the comic book series that the TV show is based on. If you've not heard about it or read it, I'd recommend giving a few issues a try. It's very fast paced and such a good read, though not as introspective as the TV series, it's still great for the cast of characters it has. It recently celebrated its 10th anniversary as well, so with that and the TV ratings in mind, The Walking Dead is probably going to be around for ages. (comparing where the show is right now against the comic book, we would only be about 50 issues into its current 117 issue run)

Rick seems awfully abundant with limbs these days, ne? :I

Spoiler:

And also wow I have not posted here in forever but it's okay lol. Still watching and it's still good. :) I sincerely hope they give Michonne some real depth of character considering Andrea is no longer in the picture. I'm still praying for tanks too.. but I'll save that rant for mid-season.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
So what do you guys think of Sunday's episode?

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I think we can all say this is the biggest "Oh ****" moment in TWD.

The Image does contain spoilers from Season 4 Episode 3.

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

OMG that latest episode has me worrying so much. Sasha, Hershel, and Glen are all in trouble. I don't want to lose any of them D: Hopefully they can get the medication back in time to save them all. If Tyrese loses Sasha...he might just lose it altogether.

Also so excited about season 5! I knew it would happen, but to see it confirmed is absolutely amazing :D

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
I'd like to join:

-幕之内 一歩 (Makunouchi Ippo)
-Shane because he has had the best attitude for a post apocalyptic situation. It's killed or be killed with little room for charity.
-Got Andrea for the Walking Dead personality test the first time, Shane the second time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Naw, last night's episode worried me sick.

Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Just saw Sunday's episode -- I have to say... awesome writing.

Spoiler:

bump ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
IT IS OFF THE HOOK.

I got no words for tonight's episode.

Spoiler:

Also GUYS

Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned