• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I would meet...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm incredibly lucky and fortunate that I've been able to meet a lot of PC members in my time here. In addition to those that I've had the pleasure of meeting, I'd like to meet: giradialkia, Shining Raichu, [supporter]Harlequin[/supporter], [supporter]Scarf[/supporter], Antemortem, Ausaudriel, [supporter]Francois[/supporter], Rest, [supporter]Luke[/supporter] and Razor Leaf. That's not in any particular order... just the ones that came to mind. There are undoubtedly others that I've forgotten to whom I apologise. I'll hopefully be meeting some of the above in the not too distant future, but others will probably only be in my imagination for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Her

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I would like to meet Aerilyn, Livewire, Bloodex, Beachboy, Gummy, [Supporter]Eeveon[/Supporter] and [Supporter]BHwolfgang[/Supporter].

Hate leaving people out since there have been several cool people that I've interacted with, but these are the ones that I've enjoyed talking to the most since I've joined.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Basically anyone, really! I'd love to meet any PC member. I'm not gonna make a list or anything like that. I'd be more than happy to meet anyone who's a member here. <3

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Definitely EternallyAnna, Razor Leaf, Livewire, Shining Raichu, and SnowPhoenix.

Although there is no particular order to that, everyone knows Anna is definitely first in all regards! xD

Back