• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
An Apology

I know a lot of people are upset at the vandalism that's been happening. I apologize for my actions. The expectation that the site was going to get shut down, the amount of other people (even some people more respected in the community then me) doing similar actions, and the fact that it seemed like everyone was leaving and that nobody was staying behind (which I now see isn't true) caused me to do these things and I regret it. I didn't mean to vandalize the history people held so close to them. I didn't want to cause the sadness that my friends were feeling because of the situation to become worse. I didn't want other people to have to clean up my mess. And it's a pretty big mess that I've helped cause.

At this point I'm not sure if the site will be able to recover. I hope that it might, and that the people who are staying aren't fighting for a lost cause. But I'm simply not sure. After today I'm logging out. This will be my last post. I'm not deleting my account, but I'm not going to cause anymore trouble either. If I see things have become more stable, I'll probably come back. I'm going to play both sides if I can. I don't want to have to choose.

So yeah. I'm leaving for now. I'm not gonna interact with the forums from now on except checking in once in a while. I hope you all can forgive me :/

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 12, 2019
I'll take a turn and will actually be coming back here to PC. Who knows, maybe this place is different and I'll stay? I look forward to checking stuff out here.

TY

I'm permanently leaving. The way things have gone is too much for me to handle personally.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
came back to see how things are going around only to find total chaos. but I'm glad PC isn't dying.
Come May, it'll be 9 years of me sticking to a forum. Not as an active member, no, but still XD

Might start posting in the anime/technology area if real life permits, looking forward to seeing familiar faces again~

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
came back to see how things are going around only to find total chaos. but I'm glad PC isn't dying.
Come May, it'll be 9 years of me sticking to a forum. Not as an active member, no, but still XD

Might start posting in the anime/technology area if real life permits, looking forward to seeing familiar faces again~

Heeey, I remember yoou

Welcome back :>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024

Oh hey - we used to talk long ago. Welcome back!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024

So weird you came back! I was just thinking about switching back to that awesome theme you made me the other day.

Welcome back! Missed you.

Years

Hey, welcome back! Would definitely love to talk some tech with ya if time permits 8)

~kaito~

baby really hurt me
Years
been drifting away from pokemon for the past few months

but even though PC is really messy rn, i have gradually come back to the fandom

lets see if this is a good choice-

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
been drifting away from pokemon for the past few months