• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal 2.0 finally get a public release!

Halfshadow

Sono italiano/I'm italian.
Years
Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal 2.0 finally get a public release!

Now the hack is totally finished!

NizERJA.png

y2l1RUX.png

LKbhyL5.png

FEATURES:

ALL HG/SS KANTO RESTORED LOCATIONS!
ALL HG/SS KANTO RESTORED WILD AND LEGENDARIES POKéMONS!
ALL HG/SS KANTO ADDED TRAINERS!
PWETER MUSEUM FOSSILS PICS FROM R/G/B/Y!
A WORKING SAFARI ZONE WITH ROCK AND BAIT!
HG/SS GB CLASSIC MUSICS FOR CERLUEAN, FUCHSIA, CANNIBAR AND ROUTE 24-25!
KANTO STARTERS FROM OAK AFTER RED DEFEAT!
RESTORED POKé FLUTE FROM BETA LEFTOVERS!
POKéMON MANSION RUINS!
GS BALL AVAILABLE AFTER KANTO ADVENTURES IN CRYSTAL!
DRAGON MASTER EVENT COPIED FROM CRYSTAL IN G/S!

FIXED MINOR GLITCH LIKE PARALYZED CATCH RATE, KURT'S BALLS AND DRAGON FANG EFFECT

I want to thank Mateo, Miksy91 and Rangi for the great help with script, game structure etc, FroggerSpirit for the GB CLASSIC musics, Koolboyman and Sanqui for the ????? re-use and maybe someone else that now I miss, for this work hard, very hard, but who cares, I'm very satisfied! :D

I did this work exclusively in binary mode using the disassembly only like an explanation for the routines and the offset which I needed.

Why? 'Cause I did this work for the 3 roms in both languages, english for international players and italian 'cause I'm italian and I wanted to give this hack also to my italian "brothers". XD XD XD And for me obviously, I love english, but I love also my words. :)

In the archive link you will find the patches for Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal and Oro, Argento and Cristallo, that are the italian roms. You can use only the english patches obviously. :)

I made this work in 6 different roms, I don't know if there are bug or glitches, if I mistaken something tell me and I'll fix it.

DOWNLOADS:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2nhz8i9e8gohioi/G-S-C_2.0_16-8-2020.zip/file

Last edited:
Years
In the silver version when you try to switch out pokemon in the middle of the battle you get a white screen and freezes. I'm going to test out the crystal version to see if it happens there too and if it does I'll be editing this post to report it.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
just curious does this start out in johto like normal? Because I somehow thought this started in Kanto because of the screens (I was up a little late last night and wasnt thinking clearly) so I'm a bit confused. Also is there a chance you can add the phys/spec split from gen 4 into this? It hurts not being able to use certain moves on certain pokemon

Years
just curious does this start out in johto like normal? Because I somehow thought this started in Kanto because of the screens (I was up a little late last night and wasnt thinking clearly) so I'm a bit confused. Also is there a chance you can add the phys/spec split from gen 4 into this? It hurts not being able to use certain moves on certain pokemon
Yep you start out in Johto.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
V oh ok that's cool oh but the way welcome back to pokecommunity
V

Last edited:

Halfshadow

Years
Sorry were old patches 'cause The forum automatically told me that a mod had to validate it. I just fixed the download link with a fixed patch without glitches in the battle PKMN button and another minor bug I found myself at the league. Sorry, now should be all ok, was a bug only in US G/S however, not in Crystal. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024

is just vanilla GSC with restored kanto areas and dragon master event in GS that it

Last edited:

Halfshadow

Years
is just vanilla GSC with restored Kanto areas and dragon master event in GS that it
And also the GS BALL available in Crystal, but not after the league like in the VC channel, more after. :D And there are also the Pokémon Mansion ruins and a working Safari Zone in Kanto.

I'll add the Mansion ruins also in HG/SS hack, I'm making a hack rom also in that games. Isn't complete yet however...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
And also the GS BALL available in Crystal, but not after the league like in the VC channel, more after. :D And there are also the Pokémon Mansion ruins and a working Safari Zone in Kanto.

I'll add the Mansion ruins also in HG/SS hack, I'm making a hack rom also in that games. Isn't complete yet however...

oh! so you going to make HS and SS hack that's so cool!

edited: i know are lot stuff you added this hack i didn't say that because i got bit lazy

Last edited:
Years
So far I'm enjoying the Crystal but since I can't hear the music cause hearing issues Johto seems like vanilla version,looking forward to the Kanto quest.

Back