• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Crystal(Not remake)

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2005
I've been plannning this out for some weeks now..now i've finally mapped out half the first town.
Screen:
Newfall_town.png

Newfall town. The bandana on the main character may be familar to some who've played a "certain" online game.
The new region has yet to be named.

Story- Starts off like G/S (prof. has request, you do that, etc,etc then completly changes)
A boy lives with his parents in the icy town of newfall. The day he has regestered to recieve a pok?mon, Prof. Scott rain. calls you to his lab.
It seems that weeks ago his friend Huro takeshi had discovered startiling (sp?) information. But recently Huro had died of an illness, so he asks you to visit his son, Hiro. More to be revealed as I think up the story.....
Eh.. If anyone has improvements on the begining story feel free to tell.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
The character sprite looks good.
There is a problem with your rocks at the top of the screen (the black bit)

EDIT: Oh and sorry, what are u making this with?

Years
Neo-Dragon said:
There is a problem with your rocks at the top of the screen (the black bit)

yeah wat is with the black bit, looks a bit weird... but the story sounds great so far. good job :rambo: lol

and neo-dragon it looks like rm2k3 in my opinion...

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
I dont think you should have the same name as the real game cause you could get in trouble or sued for using there Name for one of the POkemon Games

Years
He can't get in trouble for using Crystal in a game name. It's the POK?MON part that he'd get in trouble for, if any.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2005
Neo Dragon- It's being made with RMXP (Tiles by Fangking)
Webmaster Tyler- It's still a production name, The real name is still undecided
Kamikaze the monkey- Yes it is the Mark of the beta.
New screen of Route 207.
Route_207.png

No wild pokemon on first route.
C

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
That screen you just posted is way to plain. Couple of houses or routes maybe?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2005
It's the first route. Still pretty empty though..must..sprite...iced...grass, ledges and benches. The house is like a gate of sorts.

Back