• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Battle #1 - Create a Fakemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Yes, what Alex said. Nothing, except the fakemon itself, is mandatory. :D

And Elanyii has chosen to withdraw due to her being busy. Though we have new contestants in Inferna and Adin Terim so that's a plus! The list has been updated, peeps. :]

derozio

Years
6 and a half hours to go before the deadline. Hope Loki's ready with her entry. I'll PM her once, just in case. And Charlie has decided to drop out too, guys. I've updated the list yet again. So yes, only Loki has yet to submit her entry out of all the active participants. :3

Edit: Oh, and Corvidae has decided to participate as well. He sent me his entry sometime ago. So yeah, another participant. <3;

derozio

Years
Alright, time up, peeps. Loki, unfortunately, didn't submit her entry so she's disqualified. :c But here's to hope she participates the next time! <3; I'm gonna lock this thread now and make a new one with all the entries. It'll take a little while so bear with me. XD; But yeah, voting period starts as soon as the thread is made and will end seven days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back