• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Kris Kross - Jump

Despite the song's catchiness, I think my interest in it has taken a hit now that one of the guys is dead.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
E-40 - In A Major Way

Listening to this record is like sitting at the backseat of a car that's going at 120 kilometres per hour as you smoke a doobie out the window while your pastor uncle who's behind the wheel is telling you stop f**cking around and start repenting while throwing his fresh cigarette butts at you. A startlingly enjoyable experience.

Years
DB Boulevard - Point Of View

Another pointless one-hit wonder from early-2000's era, but the lyrics in this one really captured me.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Kamonegix/Kamonegikusu (however you want to pronounce it) - NMB48

This song has been stuck on replay for the past few days since the day my friend introduced it to me. It's kind of a club-ish type of song and is oddly addictive.

Kamonegix is a cross between Kamonegi (Farfetch'd) and Kamex/Kamekusu (Blastoise), but the song has no reference to Pokemon as far as I know lol. The audience in the video laughed with surprise when the song's name was announced because of this.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA0MjI0NTcy.html

"Welcome, welcome, welcome to love!"

TY

I feel like dancing right now with this song >.>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
(What, so you like my confusion, Paladin? Or the song? If the former, I was just tired and it was messing with my head.)

Demon Hunter - The World is a Thorn

Spoiler:

A metal song...about morals/religion. I honestly see more "deep" songs that are metal than any other genre. I never noticed before, because of my inability to understand what they're saying haha.

Years
Godzilla by Blue Öyster Cult

It's a silly song, but a fun song. It makes me want to stomp cities like Stitch.

tumblr_lyffo3wony1r65odjo1_500.gif

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
@Jess:
I both like the song, and was agreeing to what you said. Songs often make me re-think things as well. I guess that means there's something wrong with me, but hey, in a way I think music should effect you like that, sometimes. :x

@Scarf:
Please don't make connections between an awesome rock band like Blue Öyster Cult, and a disney movie. Or, if you really have to, keep them in your head. . . -~-

Something a bit softer right now, Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

"I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons.
It's what we aim to do.
Our name is our virtue."​

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Instant Crush - Daft Punk

Definitely got a bittersweet, wintery-kinda vibe to it. Julian's falsetto is brilliant here, hopefully it will be the next Daft Punk single so that more people know about this gem.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Pompeii by Bastille

"I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Grey clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above."

Status
Not open for further replies.