• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 23, 2017
Sorry I didn't realise you could attach images not as a link

Attachments

• IMG_0741[1].jpg
    IMG_0741[1].jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0742[1].jpg
    IMG_0742[1].jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 6
Years

They do show up. I've legitimately never seen those sleeves before, and I was probably, at the oldest, 10 when they were released if they're legit sleeves.

It looks like someone's trying to sell a completely sealed pack of them for $100 on eBay. They're probably not worth quite that much for an unsealed pack, but transaction history is a challenge to verify for them. A single loose sleeve is probably not going to be worth very much because it's not part of a unique set, though.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 28, 2017
Hey everyone!
I am wondering the value of a couple of cards.

Scyther
1st Edition Jungle
26/64
(NON-HOLO)
PSA Graded 10 Gem Mint

Charizard (dutch)
1st Edition Base
4/102
Shadowed
PSA Graded 9.5 Gem Mint

Dracaufeu (french Charizard)
1st Edition Base
4/102
Shadowed
PSA Graded 9 Mint

Please let me know if you can find a value, as I have looked over the web and cannot find anything except on Ebay, which prices are all over.

Thanks.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
With how saturated the colors look and how small all of the edges are, I'm inclined to say that this one is a counterfeit card, sorry.

Yeah it's a fakey. If it was legit it'd be about $15 judging by current sales records

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 12, 2017
Waheeeeey! It's been a LONG time since I came here. But, it feels good to be back! I'm diving right my most beloved card, and a card I pulled from a booster recently.

First of all I will give a backstory. This card has always been my favorite card. Also the only holo card I pulled in my collection days way back, when I was a little boy. So, tell me! What's worth these two cards!

Card #1)
The card name is Shining Gyarados, from the set Neo Revelations. The number is 65/64. Ever since my pull, I kept it in a card sleeve, so it's pretty much 100% mint.
attachment.php

Card 2)
MCharizardEx, card number is 12/83 from Generations 12 (?)
attachment.php

Either way, I'm pretty curious towards my Gyarados card.
1.%20smile.gif

INSTANT UPDATE:
I pulled this one out of my Generations pack just now!
attachment.php

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_0545_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_0545_1024.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 47
  • thumb_IMG_0546_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_0546_1024.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2017
How much does this Pikachu card cost?

Attachments

• Pickachu.PNG
    Pickachu.PNG
    425.6 KB · Views: 8

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Thank you very much man, appreciate it.

If you ever have trouble identifying the card, try putting the Pokemon's name and the set number at the bottom (ie Squirtle 10/112) into Google and it'll likely bring up the info on the card (bulbapedia/pokebeach have most cards on their databases, alongside release info etc)

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
So, no one is going to help me .. :-(

I mean, you could always just look yourself. We do this as a helpful favor, we're not obligated to do it. We have lives too.

Use eBay sold lists, tcgplayer or places like troll and toad to get an idea.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2017
Guys, can i know why is the holo version of power tree is being sold for 300 ++ usd on ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back