• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I'm not a Katy Perry fan, so no thanks. Oh, no, that theme. :'( *Steals some popcorn of Jess's*

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Let's put it this way: yesterday I was a normal member, today I'm a Supporter. Literally. I only got the money because I did a few chores, so my mom gave it to me, lol. I've been interested in being a Supporter for a while, but never actually attempted to donate until now. After two and a half years (can't believe it's been that long already >.>;) I'm finally a Supporter, lol.
I figured it would be better to donate here than to buy some game. Not many games last as long as a membership to a great place like this, so the extra perks are nice. I don't think I'll really do much blogging, though, lol.

Truthfully, one of the main reasons I wanted to get a Supporter status in the last few days was for a larger Avatar size. d: Even so, the .gif I wanted is still too large. xD
The profile decorations and pretty name are nice too. I like my graphics, lol.

But, really, it's nothing special.
It's like being the rich kid down the block. You may get a few extra things, but that doesn't mean your life is better or people like you, lol. You can still be a worse person than the poor person three houses down. (disclaimer: I'm not rich! But it would be nice. xD)

EDIT: Lol, page jump. Whatever. d:

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
JESS! ♥

I would gladly donate to PC and some of my friends for their birthday. But unfortunately... this guy right here < is too lazy to actually get a credit card for himself. Yep.

Edit: I DON'T WANNA BE THE REF, I HATE BEING THE REF OF ANYTHING! D;

Let Jess be the ref.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Well if you saw the music video of it, you'll understand the reasoning with that outfit.

Oh btw, Cosmotone. You got your march break yet?
No, we get Feb. and April break, no March break.
And that theme is back! AHAHAHAHA too funny
EDIT: Fine Jess is the ref now. So technically we haven't started yet. So technically I haven't broken any rules....Yet.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
@Nakuzami: This has nothing to do woth the fight. I don't think anyone payed attention to you. Congratulations btw. Oh and I hate to tell you this, but the green username doesn't fit you. LOL I'm kiddinggg congratz dude.

*Shoots Liljz*

It's better that way.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
@Nakuzami: This has nothing to do woth the fight. I don't think anyone payed attention to you. Congratulations btw. Oh and I hate to tell you this, but the green username doesn't fit you. LOL I'm kiddinggg congratz dude.

*Shoots Liljz*

It's better that way.
*Revives LilJz from the dead* Its better this way.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Jz haha.

So, you guys are discussing supportership and shooting each other. Hmm.

Irrelevant, but I'm happy to have finally finished a decent Pokemon drawing. c:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Liljz is now a zombie thanks to Cosmo. He's all the zombies from Resident Evil 5.

And Liljz, remember when you said "Who wants to danche with ma littla sista?"

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
What about a prepaid? Even a $25 one would get you to Tier 4 at least, putting the dollar into mind. Tier 5 if it's high enough.

$25 gets you Tier 5.

Lol, I love when you come in here after a few hours and don't notice three new pages have been created so you're way off topic. Considering that's what I just did, lol. Whatever, there's never one logical topic that stays anyways. xD

Besides, why would you guys talk about a Katy Perry theme when I have Selena rockin' over here? All y'all be crazy. d:
tumblr_mdee0rogBT1r42u9q_zpsa3c4ef3d.gif

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Roc.

@Jz
Upon getting my camera and zooming in to take a picture to post here, I realized how much it sucks. Nevermind. x;

So why is everyone shooting everyone else? What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back