• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Minami Trainer's Guild OOC (PG-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
We've all done a bit of bunnying I think. Well...except for M.E. and P_M. It is a tad difficult to avoid in any case, but I will try to in the future.

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
Years
No worries about the bunnying. I just wanted everyone to know that it's starting to get a bit more noticeable, and I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention.

Additionally:

*shooes the shameless plug away* BAD MASTER ELECTRICIAN. BAD! -.-;

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
I'm back. Did I miss a lot? :S

I'm afraid I might miss even more now that there are no limits to posting. XD Just keep in mind that some of us can only check and post twice a day or less!

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
*waves hand* I'm one of those right now. Posting in this thread is going at a decent pace though, so I've been able to keep up.

Now I need to make a reply to get the thing off the second page. D:

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
Years
I've said it once, I've said it twice. ONLY Master_Electrician and I are supposed to move time in this roleplay. We have big plans for this next morning.

I will make that post now, but PLEASE don't move us around anymore. That goes for everyone. It just makes things a little easier for Master Electrician and I to handle.

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
Years
Hi, everyone. I'd like to join the RP, if nobody has any objections to that. I've been going through everything that has been done so that I don't just barge in and make a mess of this RP. I'm looking forwards to joining, and I hope that this is OK with everyone here. I have experience in roleplay, so I'm not just cutitng in with no experience, and I hope that my roleplay experience here is as good as it looks like it'll be. It won't be the same as joining from the start, but I hope that it's OK with everyone. If I am accepted, should I post as soon as star, or should I wait for the next morning? Thank you in advance if you accept me. This is going to be great.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
Sorry to everyone of the lack of quality in my most recent post. I'm having a bit of writer's block at the moment. Hopefully I'll make a big return someday :D

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
I didn't see any problems with it, except that bumping into people seems to be the primary method of greeting in Minami.

Yeah. I tend to notice that people in roleplays physically crash into strangers quite a bit more frequently than they do in real life. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back