• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

NEW USERNAME COLOUR Y/Y?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Kay so I realised how great the green we have right now is, so I'd like a perma username colour change for the mod group, since it's been this way forever and people confuse us with supporters.

Here's the colours I had in mind:

Forever (current colour)

Forever (a sexy purple)

Forever (pink)

What do y'all think?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sorry to disappoint, but I like the bold blue how it is now. I'd hate to lose that. D: Plus the current green = ew

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Only if S-mods get to be red!

Maybe mods could stay green, and SAs could be pink, because all of them bring up pink like ten times a year. Not sure about AAs.. hmmm.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ozzy your opinion doesn't count you only got modded like a month ago or something. Or was that Olli? I can't tell the difference anymore with you new mods.

Thank you Drew. :) I'd be fine with that, although very jealous of the pink - however the green seriously is amazing, so I'd survive.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!! Muthereffing yes! I want pink and I want it NOW!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Red or Teal please. :( Though I will admit that Pink looks pretty hot. If we went with Green I want a different shade. I don't like this shade of green at all.

Years
PINK FOREVER.

Also if it has to be a green, not this green because it's too brown. If it were a purer green like this I would be cool. This is just too... pukey.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
since it's been this way forever and people confuse us with supporters.
Make the supporters change then, rather than confuse the userbase with us changing suddenly. Why the hating on blue?
Also if it has to be a green, not this green because it's too brown. If it were a purer green like this I would be cool. This is just too... pukey.
Valid.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Are you being serious? I can't tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well, although I'd like one it's not going to happen, sadly. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Bull****, it should happen! >_> Somebody call an admin in here.
I'd do it myself, but I'm eating my bagel and can't be bothered to IM them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Well if you guys really want it, we can bring it up in HQ and approve / disapprove the color choices. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The current green color we have for mods is soooooooo perfect imo. I would rather keep it as a permanent color. I like purple too. Though sorry to disappoint y'all but i hate the pink color. Id feel a bit too girly with it. Lol.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
How dare you! Pink is a manly color. The color we have now is booger green. It's hideous.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Going with my usual vote for hot pink, even though it never gets passed despite unanimity pretty much every time >>

Back