• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
voltorb.png

I did Voltorb, is it okay this time?

Edit: Cleffa also:
cleffa.png

Edit 2: also Electrode:
electrode.png

Last edited:

Tailes

Nothing to see here
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2022
Here's my attempt at a Scolipede sprite. If it's salvageable, cool.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
These Are my sprites
Black Kyurem:
198_Black_Kyurem.png
198_Black_Kyurem.png
On the new forms i haven't yet added those blue/red wires from thier generators to thier backs
White Kyurem:
199_White_Kyurem.png
199_White_Kyurem.png
The back sprite isnt perfect but its easy to adjust
Kyurem:
200_Kyurem.png
The front sprite is a custom sprite. I've also added shinies if any one wanted it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I would like to announce that I am doing female sprites for all Pokemon that have female sprites. Such as Venusaur. And Rattata. And Starly.

I will post them...when I feel like it.

done with swablu's backsprite, i'm going to start from the begining and do treecko next ... or just the backsprite seems it's about the same size as the ruby/sapphire sprite
Actually don't do the Hoenn starters. Seems the sprite artists got lazy when they made backsprites for the Hoenn starters in D/P, and it looks to me like they just edited the Gen III backsprites a bit. If they were to be shrunken down 80%, they would be significantly smaller than they were in Gen III, so I haven't decided what I'm going to do with them, but either way just let me handle those.

Google Translation:

Hi
I've been all 386 Pokemon sprites from black and white (even the shiny form) resized for all gba versions.

Works with ALL versions so GBA Fire Red / Leaf Green Emerald AND / sapphire / ruby ​​(careful with emerald: second frame of the animation is not displayed)

board.romresources.net/board6-romhacking/board9-showcase/10272-fr-bg-sm-sa-ru-pokemon-sprites-s-w-fr-rombase/
Sorry but those sprites kinda suck and don't go with my guidlines.

With your IV and V and I II III Pokeomn my sprites, we have all the Pokemon damn cool. I have your site linked in my thread
lolno. You're using B/W backsprites which looks stupid in a GBA game, and I'm using resized HG/SS backsprites which doesn't look stupid in a GBA game.

how you resize the image pefectly without distortion?
You don't. You have to manually clean up the distortion. That's why this project is taking such a damn long time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
"Sorry but those sprites kinda suck and don't go with my guidlines.

lolno. You're using B/W backsprites which looks stupid in a GBA game, and I'm using resized HG/SS backsprites which doesn't look stupid in a GBA game."

Your decision.
Besides these I think that the B/W back sprites look good in rom,
they just have to put further downward so that the pokemon is not completely on it.
Well I still have linked you in my thread to propose an alternative.
Even though you will not do this ...
You can still take my front sprites (If you or other want it):
mediafire.com/?cv6zt7hkuje4cyn

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
"Sorry but those sprites kinda suck and don't go with my guidlines.

lolno. You're using B/W backsprites which looks stupid in a GBA game, and I'm using resized HG/SS backsprites which doesn't look stupid in a GBA game."

Your decision.
Besides these I think that the B/W back sprites look good in rom,
they just have to put further downward so that the pokemon is not completely on it.
Well I still have linked you in my thread to propose an alternative.
Even though you will not do this ...
You can still take my front sprites (If you or other want it):
mediafire.com/?cv6zt7hkuje4cyn
There are some pretty detailed instructions on how to make a sprite sheet suitable for Chaos Rush's needs on the first post. :) If you want him to accept your sprites, you should make them according to these instructions. ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
He don't need to "accept" if he want it or not isn't my problem, I only want to make a enjoyment :) and as I see this, i want to tell him, that he doesn't need to resize the I II II gen. He don't like my work? Fine doesn't matter.

So if you like the B/W backsprites take mine, if you like his sprites take them.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
He don't need to "accept" if he want it or not isn't my problem, I only want to make a enjoyment :) and as I see this, i want to tell him, that he doesn't need to resize the I II II gen. He don't like my work? Fine doesn't matter.

So if you like the B/W backsprites take mine, if you like his sprites take them.
Why post them here, then? :P
I'm sure the Resources thread would warmly welcome your sprites, which aren't even that bad - except not up to the standards of this project.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Hey Chaos Rush.
This topic is the only reason why I am here.
I sent you Gyarados via PM, because I can't post here pics (I need 15 posts -.-')
I think you won't use it, or you didn't see.
Could you answer?
But I'm pretty sure you hate it xD
And good luck with this, I'll enjoy ;D
BlacknYellowHD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back