• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@blaziken: I'm sorry, but you're DECLINED. The sign-up sheet show that this RP requires a much more extensive sign-up than that as far as length goes.

Years
so let me get this straight...
since i have been gone... evil skittles dropped out, so now 2 people need to sign up
the next chapter is going up soon ( thats a good thing)'
and people are going to be able to catch up.
awsome, bad that skittles dropped out, but awsome
hopefully 2 people will join in soon though

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Good news! I'll have any posts that need to be reviewed tomorrow along with the new chapter up tomorrow afternoon/night guaranteed!

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Hey guys! Sorry but my computer broke down last week and I only got it today and didn't have any other means of informing you. Furthermore I have a mock exam this Wednesday so until than I won't have any free time to post. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested in the RP and I promise to catch up with everyone after Wednesday. :)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
*Is lurking for that new chapter.*

I'm eager to see what awaits us in cherrygrove, and beyond!

Yup, I'm back anyway. My weekend was pretty intensive what with all the growing a year older I did.

edit: Jake, will there be weather and time of day specified in the next chapter? That would be glorious.

edit: One more thing! [Damn, I miss that show.] Would it be acceptable to have other stores apart from the pokemart in cherrygrove?

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Just posted, that took longer than I expected, and turned into a longer post than I wanted. :/ Sorry chaps!

I doodled a picture to make up for it;
KpnuJOU.png

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
We're all up to date with reviews! Gonna wait for a few more Cherrygrove posts to go up and then I'll be ready to throw up Route 30.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Hey my post is up....FINALLY!! XD
So since I've been a bit absent due to school stuff just wanted to know how everyone is doing?

PS: @Somniac I like the pic you drew. :cer_wink:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Bella grew to level 13 and wants to learn Quick Attack! Would you like to forget a move to learn it? Respond in the OOC thread!

Eevee♀ (Level 13)
Anticipation
Quirky Nature
Tackle, quick attack, sand attack, wish

at last, an attacking move besides tackle!

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I would like to sign up for this RP.

I'm new here, and my SU will be up shortly, I hope that's fine.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@Somniac: Quick Attack is yours!

@lacoste: Be sure to look at other player's sign-ups so you know what to expect as far what will be accepted! Otherwise go for it!

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Spoiler:

Back