• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Red Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meloetta24

Creator of Red Ruby!
Years
I quitted hacking this. I'm creating a new one but i will post it when it reaches to 3rd Gym ^.^ sorry guys.. and i have a new Pokecommunity acc.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Hey Meloetta and friends
1.%20smile.gif

My name is dwsquirtle and Im a pretty unknown youtuber. I love Pokemon games and recently started a pokemon hacks showcase series where I showcase the gameplay of up and coming pokemon hacks. I would love to showcase this game and am hoping I can get your guys support as I go forward in my quest for youtube famousness haha joking, I doubt that will ever happen. But all jokes aside, I d really love and appreciate it if you guys would check out my vids and leave me some feedback. You can find me at youtube dot com slash dwsquirtle.

~dwsquirtle

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
you should make the main character yellow color, its unique and ive seen another hack with blue sprite so

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
It's impressive, from looking at the screenshots, it looks nice and organized, but in my opinion, the name is kinda weird :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back